Clubplanet Nightlife Community

3 new beats just added listen & drop links

3 new beats just added today for anyone have links drop them and also any feedback on these beats and they are for sale at www.certifiedbeatz.com pay online and recieve them instantly at you email address

Master Mind Hi Fi

Master Mind Lo Fi

Future is now Hi Fi

Future is now Lo Fi Lo Fi

Life span Hi Fi

Life span Lo Fi

Also do remixes and custom beats

Ty Blak producer from Certified Beatz Musik Group/ www.certifiedbeatz.com

Not really, cause a)

this isnt the proper section (DO YOU SEE ANY OTHER HIP HOP TRACKS BEING DISCUSSED HERE?)

and

B) producing 16 bar loops doesnt make you a producer.

maybe stupid rappers think beats are "ill", but thats because they are all morons. Any shit ass producer can make a decent hip hop track.

First off what makes a producer is the work I have done with over 100 different style MC's. And those are not loops they change over the course of the beat and what producer do you know that does not make beats that do not loop. Matter fact what artist alone that beats and songs do not loop??

Thanks for letting me know I was in the wrong forum but I am not sure you know who U are talking too I been doing this for a long time..

See no, YOU dont know waht your talkin about there buddy.

By loop, i meant that a hip hop track is basically a repetitiious 16 bar loop.

Other music, whether it be electronic dance, or live band recordings involve automation,filter sweeps,song structure (verse,chorus,bridge) etc

The world doesnt need any more "hip hop producers" making "ill beats" with thier pc at home.

Posting shit on myspace claiming to be the next neptunes, when half there sounds are simple patches off the nnxt and nn19 in reason.

I was not going to respond to this it took a while.. But you sound like a bitter 40 year old wantabee musician that never could get his foot in the door.

I have all hardware gear such as an MPC 60 my first drum workstation and a MPC 2000 Kurzweil K2600 sampling Keyboard along with other synths keyboards I have been doing this for over 10 years I have a production studio and have credits with underground and local artists that basically paid for my studio.

Stop being bitter who cares how many bars to be honest I start with 8 and work it up to become a complete song total depends but normally 105 bars so there u have mouth

HAHAHAHA of course you have an MPC, all you wanna-b rap producers sware by that and the motif.

10 YEARS? damn, thats a long time.

I guess, practice DOES NOT make perfect.

go back to recording terrible 16bar loops. Im sure there are plenty of dumb "gangstas" who want to rhyme over your beats.

I dont blame you. I blame the system.

BTW, your missing one important thing. SOUND DYNAMICS!

to be honest I start with 8 and work it up to become a complete song total depends but normally 105 bars so there u have mouth

My god your stupid.

I refuze to justify how you have NO clue.

Its ok little buddy. YOUR GONNA MAKE IT!

OK please let me hear your music then I will shut up but really unless you know me then u will never understand I will leave my # u can call me if you can not afford the call leave me yours I can afford the convo and I will have the time to school you a bit on me