Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whatever Happened to Live and Let Live....

I don't know how I got on these crazy bible belt lunatics mailing list, but their emails are sickening.

It amazes me how people think so one minded and also don't know how to mind their own business...they actually are boycotting Ford Motors for supporting Gay marriages. Is that pathetic, or what...boycott a company for being civilized? Thank God I'm not a christian.......they seem to breed psychos:

American terrorist run site:

http://www.boycottford.com/

Last weekend I saw something that was a little much.

In manasquan (a nj shore point), 30 day laborers were standing near a shopping center looking for work. It was the weekend and there was a lot more than normal. Usually there maybe 5 day laborers there. Some older people were standing 200 feet away and had some signs expressing their opinions on the issue. And of course, some of their opinions were a little much and saying that they should be deported and said they were criminals b/c they were breaking the law. It was fun to see their faces as everyone who drove by gave them displeased looks.

I don't know how I got on these crazy bible belt lunatics mailing list, but their emails are sickening.

It amazes me how people think so one minded and also don't know how to mind their own business...they actually are boycotting Ford Motors for supporting Gay marriages. Is that pathetic, or what...boycott a company for being civilized? Thank God I'm not a christian.......they seem to breed psychos:

American terrorist run site:

http://www.boycottford.com/

from what i have been seeing lately it seems all religions breed psychos

from what i have been seeing lately it seems all religions breed psychos

hmmm, i sort of agree with that.

...............and as for the poster before you...I'm sure the native Indians said the English should have been deported, too. Perhaps why most got killed off. Mexicans work like no others would...it's sad actually, the ones that should be arrested are those exploiting them...for cheap labor.

.............religions were created for "the masses"...it's a way to have a miserable life and pretend like it will be worth it after your dead, ya ok.