Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cevin/Angel playin Original SF Classics

Which classics does everyone want to hear...? It's not too often that we hear old school classics and im not talking about 97-2001 classics im talking about classics from the 89-96 era.... These are the classics which defined the underground NY house scene in the early 90's. Cevin is responsible for producing some of the most popular classics of all time: House is a Feeling, Check this out, Banji Dance...etc.... Im guessing most of the people that post here never experienced this era I know i didnt was wayy too young...

Some tracks i wanna hear- Anything by Dj Pierre/Old wildpitch stuff, SGH-Losin you and more....too many to name illl think of more later on...anybody else have suggestions?

I doubt i could amke it but just wanna say anyone who goes to this party might be suprised how many tracks from TODAY or the past 2-5 yrs have samples from these older tracks. Also might suprise how some of the music from back then still kicks ass. Cevin and angel spent alot of time at soundfactory hearing junior vasquez work those tracks so it should be a good night.

And both angel and junior were at the paradise garage hearing larry levan work it down. I would be there if it wasnt for body n soul on sat afternoon, i work sat morning. Have fun everyone.

I doubt i could amke it but just wanna say anyone who goes to this party might be suprised how many tracks from TODAY or the past 2-5 yrs have samples from these older tracks. Also might suprise how some of the music from back then still kicks ass. Cevin and angel spent alot of time at soundfactory hearing junior vasquez work those tracks so it should be a good night.

And both angel and junior were at the paradise garage hearing larry levan work it down. I would be there if it wasnt for body n soul on sat afternoon, i work sat morning. Have fun everyone.

surprised your not goin i would think you wouldnt miss somethin like this

surprised your not goin i would think you wouldnt miss somethin like this

Ive grown up with house music since 1989 at my house so i do have alot of vinyl and music from that era. And i would love to be there, but with goin out thurs and then working sat after work ps1 and then cielo and then work on sun i was gonna take fri night off.

Ive grown up with house music since 1989 at my house so i do have alot of vinyl and music from that era. And i would love to be there, but with goin out thurs and then working sat after work ps1 and then cielo and then work on sun i was gonna take fri night off.

just be a trooper, extra friday wont kill you haaa