Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Im soooooooooooooooooooooooo tIrEd!!!!

Okay well its MY fault I walked in the door this morning at 5:30 am! Its My fault I drank soo much....but its not my fault that my job sucks ass...lol.

Just shoot me. My stackers are not working in the revival department. Ohhh I want my bed..........

------------------

tigger.gif

"Love is friendship set to music."

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Im on 3 stackers....2 cups of coffee...a grapefruit juice and a whole lotta water!

I even had an english muffin for breakfast. I gotta shake this befoer I pass out. ANd I need to wake up so I can go party tonight!!!

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

I cant take a nap!!!!! Its FrIdaY!!!! But I must I must I must WAKE WAKE WAKE UP!!!

actaually...what am I talking about..I dont even have plans for tonight yet! haha! Ugh shoot me!

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Originally posted by tyco:

Kat, did you take our shot at 11:30? *smirking*

...I took two, what a fucking night confused.gif

Mikey

YES I DID!!!!!!!! YOU DIDNT ANSWER UR CELLY...after it took me 20 minutes to figure out which freakin number it was! I started to get all misty eyed. >sniffle<

You didnt think Id really forget did ya? Check your voicemail...you'll see

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE

Oh how I love waking up at 11:30 or 12:00 everday for the next 3 weeks! I love having no school obligations what-so-ever! I love the life I get to live for the next 3 weeks...no school, no work...just partying, sleeping and eating! Sorry to rub it in guys, but this is the one time in my life when I have absolutely nothing to do!

cwm33.gif Well, I feel a yawn coming on. I think I might just have to go crawl back into bed till dinner time! LOL.

ANyway, hope everyone has a good day at work and a good weekend!

------------------

grenda.gif

Originally posted by misskittie:

YES I DID!!!!!!!! YOU DIDNT ANSWER UR CELLY...after it took me 20 minutes to figure out which freakin number it was! I started to get all misty eyed. >sniffle<

You didnt think Id really forget did ya? Check your voicemail...you'll see

Ah ha ha.......I lost my phone halfway through the night and just realized I gave my jacket to a friend with it in the pocket.......that's why I didn't pick up.......glad you remembered......that was my 12th and 13th shots of the night......ugh.....I'm ready to do it again tonight though......I know you are.....lol

Mikey

------------------

"The silent dog is the first to bite..." - me

Originally posted by tyco:

Ah ha ha.......I lost my phone halfway through the night and just realized I gave my jacket to a friend with it in the pocket.......that's why I didn't pick up.......glad you remembered......that was my 12th and 13th shots of the night......ugh.....I'm ready to do it again tonight though......I know you are.....lol

Mikey

Where ya goin????

cwm13.gif

------------------

tigger.gif

...E. Joseph Crossmann

AOL = MadamKittE