Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hI ALL!!!!

just joined today lookin for what im goin to do for my birthday!!!! Yeah party time. Last year was LAME so im partyin it up enough for two yearS!!!!!

Welcome to CP... so where are you located, whens your birthday and how old will you be? Perhaps i can offer some insight..

If you have any questions regarding the site, let me know...

Happy posting :D

Lola ;)

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome to CP... so where are you located, whens your birthday and how old will you be? Perhaps i can offer some insight..

If you have any questions regarding the site, let me know...

Happy posting :D

Lola ;)

I will be 26 and i live halfway between sac and frisco. do you know of any cool 18+ clubs that offer vip and bottle service? im tryin to include my lil bro in this and its been difictult cuz i dont really like 18+ clubs. but if there is a cool upscale one in San Fran, it would be great.

Thankyou

Jenny

I will be 26 and i live halfway between sac and frisco. do you know of any cool 18+ clubs that offer vip and bottle service? im tryin to include my lil bro in this and its been difictult cuz i dont really like 18+ clubs. but if there is a cool upscale one in San Fran, it would be great.

Thankyou

Jenny

Hmmm try the LA forum... I'm sure Weyes, Deepfunk or ShortyStar can help you out... :)

Good Luck :party:

hey whats up? I think i get to see shorty tomorrow.. she was flying into Ft Myers today... i'm sooo excited :heart:

how you doin'?

good, keeping busy with work. how are you? i haven't seen shorty in a loooong time. please tell her i say hi.

good, keeping busy with work. how are you? i haven't seen shorty in a loooong time. please tell her i say hi.

Good - busy as well... :D

I didn't get to see Shorty.. too busy when she was here for her short time... hopefully next time though...

Today is her birthday though :eek: