Clubplanet Nightlife Community

will LIE construction ever end??

the Long Island Expressway in the western part of Queens have been under construction for over a year now(if i remember correctly) but they haven't finished it yet! what the funk is going on? it's gotten ever worse on LIE lately.. anyone know when they will finish the constructions on LIE??

The thing that's killing me is that there is construction going on where you said, then more out East on the LIE PLUS in the same spot on the Grand Central. THEN there's more on the Van Wyck AND on the BQE (connecting LIE to Grand Central. ) Just to round it off nicely, there's more on the Cross Island.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Where are we again?

AIM: crackorn71

Yeahthey have been doing construction right near my house on the LIE exit 36 for sooooooooooo long. Thank God I moved to the city or else I would probably still be sitting in trafiic from christmas smile.gif

I heard its gonna keep going for like another 6-10 months.

-Az

------------------

And Everything Will Flow....Flow....Flow....

andy.gif

i work in long island every thursday and i hate that damn road. than coming home i always screw up and end up on the hutch and that road is a screwed up mess as well. 2 lane- 45 miles an hour...... the traffic always inches along for about 2 miles before mt vernon/yonkers. new york roads are a mess....

------------------

Life can only be understood backward, but it must be lived forward.

No shit-it's crazy. I can't even give directions to my friends anymore when they visit. I live off 69th St/Grand Ave Exit. The LIE is different every week.

What are people thinking, they keep paving the damn Expressway with black top-so they have to repave every few years. If they just paved with cement it would last much longer.

Or lovely tax dollars at work cwm23.gif

------------------

The music makes the people come together...

the constructions will go on and on through out 2001. maybe you should start packin'

Originally posted by robocock:

i m talking about LIE on WEST QUEENS( manhattan to exit 24) it seems they are building HOV lanes or separate lanes with walls dividing them.. it seems.. well i pray they finish the project in the spring.. else i will move to NJ.

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.