Italiaaaaaa!!!

superstars???? i dont think so...just great players

2001 pro bowl: Brady / Milloy

notables: Bruschi, Cox, Izzo, Law, McGinest, Milloy, Seymour

2002 pro bowl: Law / Seymour

notables: Bruschi, Izzo, McGinest, Brady

2003 pro bowl: Brady / Seymour

notables: Bruschi, Harrison, Izzo, Law, McGinest, Washington

And you had Vineteri, the best kicker in the league... come on.. all those guys are stars!!

superstars???? i dont think so...just great players

Brady is the best QB in the NFL, hands down.

Ty Law was argueably the best CB in the league during their championship run

Richard Seymour is argueably the best DL in football

Willy McGinnest was an excellent DE / LB during their championship run.

Adam Vinitieri is/was the best kicker in the NFL, maybe all time

At least 3 of these guys will be in the HOF after their careers are over. How can they NOT be superstars??

tom brady...best qb to ever live...

but during the first 2 superbowls he wasnt considered a superstar...

but when you mention these guys names they are never brought up as superstars like a jerry rice is, or an emmit smith...when people talk about qb's they dont go "hey...tom brady is a model qb....they always use the hack marino (who hasnt won shit) or they say elway...they dont use brady as a benchmark for the position (they actually still say peyton manning)...same goes for the other players on the patriots...no one ever uses them as the benchmark for what a football player should be....now dont get me wrong i do and i think they are but put on any sports show and u never hear them use a single player on the patriots as marquee players...but the whole team in the benchmark for what a TEAM should be...

and yes adam v is the best kicker ever...he is probably the only single person used during the talks as a superstar...

tom brady...best qb to ever live...

but during the first 2 superbowls he wasnt considered a superstar...

but when you mention these guys names they are never brought up as superstars like a jerry rice is, or an emmit smith...when people talk about qb's they dont go "hey...tom brady is a model qb....they always use the hack marino (who hasnt won shit) or they say elway...they dont use brady as a benchmark for the position (they actually still say peyton manning)...same goes for the other players on the patriots...no one ever uses them as the benchmark for what a football player should be....now dont get me wrong i do and i think they are but put on any sports show and u never hear them use a single player on the patriots as marquee players...but the whole team in the benchmark for what a TEAM should be...

and yes adam v is the best kicker ever...he is probably the only single person used during the talks as a superstar...

That's because RB's and WR's are considered "sexy" skill postition players. They rack up tons of yards and touchdowns that grab all the attention and Sportscenter highlights.

The rest of your arguement is just semantics. Yes, the pats were known as a great "team". However, within that team were several great players that are indeed superstars whether you choose to label them that way or not...

That's because RB's and WR's are considered "sexy" skill postition players. They rack up tons of yards and touchdowns that grab all the attention and Sportscenter highlights.

The rest of your arguement is just semantics. Yes, the pats were known as a great "team". However, within that team were several great players that are indeed superstars whether you choose to label them that way or not...

the still "are" a great team...

and i do label them superstars...but the sports world hasnt...

the still "are" a great team...

and i do label them superstars...but the sports world hasnt...

The media hasn't because they aren't fun to watch, they just keep winning... Anyone who knows football knoew what's up...

btw...we really ruined this soccer thread didnt we??? :)

yea we did ruin the soccer thread but....what hole are you living in??? EVERY sports announcer and analyst brings up tom brady in conversation ........comparing him to montana and some of the best qb's ever (fuck ive heard a few say he is the best ever).....and im not tryin to take anything away from brady because he is GREAT and one of the best ever..but if that call against the raiders went the other way we all might be singing a different tune right now

The media hasn't because they aren't fun to watch, they just keep winning... Anyone who knows football knoew what's up...

not fun to watch??? maybe to a jets fan... :) the pats are alot of fun to watch... its sucks being in the NY market cause i hardly ever get to see them play...even when they are on cbs where i live they will play access hollywood or some other bullshit rather than the pats game...its so annoying...

yea we did ruin the soccer thread but....what hole are you living in??? EVERY sports announcer and analyst brings up tom brady in conversation ........comparing him to montana and some of the best qb's ever (fuck ive heard a few say he is the best ever).....and im not tryin to take anything away from brady because he is GREAT and one of the best ever..but if that call against the raiders went the other way we all might be singing a different tune right now

brady is better than montana...montana didnt play in a salary restricted era...brady owns the restricted era as he has done what was supposed to not happen with salary caps...

and its funny cause i dont hear them compare him to montana nearly as much as i gotta hear the marino shit...i want them to start using brady as the qb to compare to...say peyton manning is finally playing like a brady...

not fun to watch??? maybe to a jets fan... :) the pats are alot of fun to watch... its sucks being in the NY market cause i hardly ever get to see them play...even when they are on cbs where i live they will play access hollywood or some other bullshit rather than the pats game...its so annoying...

When your team is winning it's always fun to watch. I'm just saying that they don't play an exciting brand of ball like the Colts or Rams used to... They usually just do enough to grind out a win...

When your team is winning it's always fun to watch. I'm just saying that they don't play an exciting brand of ball like the Colts or Rams used to... They usually just do enough to grind out a win...

i like that...i like a 3 point win and grinding my teeth into little chicklets as i hope they hold onto the win...but im a football fan...i love to watch all the games no matter who is playing and what the score is...

I dont mean to rain on your parade, but that other guy's post comments were right. Did you forget who France put out? The great Brazil and they did it convincingly. They held the great Brazil to only 3 shots on goal, and Zidane is looking like the great individual. Its going to be a great game, but i pick France on penalty kicks 1-1. Holla at ya King!