Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
phatman

...buying a tv online....

...anyone ever do this?...any problems?...i'm due for a new tv and home theater...no idea where to look...closest stores are in phoenix and are way overpriced...saw this on amazon and not sure about buying a tv online...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F2P31E/ref=pd_cp_e_title/102-4434727-2256159?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=172282

check them out in the store first. then buy online... if youre buying a flat screen, check all the corners to make sure it hasnt been dropped. there will be an indicator on each side telling you if it has been... green = cool. red= dont sign for it.

pm me i may have something for you.

My boyfriend bought a big screen on ebay for the world cup. We went to the house for pickup so he got to check it out before paying. Great TV, great price. Check out ebay and see if there any local auctions.

...anyone ever do this?...any problems?...i'm due for a new tv and home theater...no idea where to look...closest stores are in phoenix and are way overpriced...saw this on amazon and not sure about buying a tv online...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000F2P31E/ref=pd_cp_e_title/102-4434727-2256159?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance&n=172282

thats not a bad price for a dlp tv, with no tax and no shipping... i'd do it

...so i bought it...lol...not that i have the money but fuck it....ordered it on the 8th and ups was here today...no fucking way this came in three days with free shipping...that would be fucking great...now i have to hurry up and get a stand and home theater....stat....

...nothing yet...just the dvd player...sony hdmi...bought an audio home theater today too...tomorrow the tv stand and that should be it until this puppy comes in soon....

Nice, what kind of home theater did you get?

Please tell me it has optical audio inputs.

Nice, what kind of home theater did you get?

Please tell me it has optical audio inputs.

...eh, i went cheap for now...just a pioneer 1000 watt system...and ofcourse it has an optical input...lol...plus a front mini-jack input for my mp3 player if nec...dolby, dts, etc...i went cheap simply because in a few months, i'm trying to save up for a bose system....