Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Are chinese kids the best ravers???

hey glowsticks!! i missed you here buddy. i've always been your best friend since you were a kid and i still am. that's right, you tell them about glowsticks, glowsticks. btw, all of our friends aka, other screen names, will also be replying. heheheee. you tell em, damn chinese!

Originally posted by gonzojournilist:

no

definitly up and coming Japan has a crazy rave scene with over 30 000 in attendence to these super raves

THATS SICCCCCCCCCCC

yeah glow they tear it up with sticks!!!!!!!!!

some of the best that i have seen are chinese. but i have never seen em string . . .

------------------

going.gif

alamo, http://www.alamohq.com -

a non profit organization. saving your nightlife one night at a time!

"vinyl is the answer"

recieve reduced admin for cheetah thurdays, roxy friday, and exit saturdays by using dynamix guestlst.

Originally posted by imaginary2:

hey, aren't white guys the best race car drivers. they're awesome too, right out of the womb. varrooom, varroom!

Thats not true either, all my asian boys used to race their supped up civics till one of them got his liscence suspended...damn police tryin to ruin all the fun...

First they break up parties now this!!!!

Originally posted by eggmok:

lousy attempt at drama . . .

This is not an attempt at drama....Im asking a question all that was said above was all in fun, not making fun of. Like I said earlier all the party kids I hang out with are ASIANS and they are all awesome ravewrs so I was just curious and wanted to know how other feel about this and what they have to say on the topic...Sorry if I offended anyone.

cwm35.gif