Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mike Lord @ Spundae July 15th! Free Guestlist Sign Up!

mikelord

Another solid line up at Spundae this coming Saturday!!! Hope you will all come out and support your local djs in the main and backroom!!!

My Guestlist for the event is FREE before 10:30PM and $15 after till 11:30PM!!! You can RSVP for the event by visiting my myspace page @ http://www.MySpace.com/Mike_Lord or Email me at Spundae@EnergyJunkie.com with your full names up to +5. Please have all RSVP's by 7/8 Saturday at 3PM. See you all on the dance floor!!!

Thank you for your support and hope to see all you there! You can download my latest sets by visiting http://www.EnergyJunkie.com

See You On The Dance Floor!

Mike Lord

Mainroom

DAVE RALPH

Daveralph.com :: System Recordings :: UK

"Aggressive and fierce, but also willowy and lithe"[Dave Ralph], like Oakenfold and Digweed, proves worthy of the Superstar DJ tag for all the right reasons. -Boston Phoenix With a brimming dance music resume including international DJ and producer, and an innovative soul to match, Dave Ralph is a dedicated music enthusiast. His track record in providing clubbers with memorable DJ sets, unforgettable club nights, quality vinyl and critically hailed mix CDs have all garnered him a place in the hearts of millions.

KIMBALL COLLINS

Djkimballcollins.com :: AHZZ :: Florida

Kimball Collins is one of America's most respected and renowned Progressive House/Trance DJ's. Over the past 16 years, Kimball transcended from Florida's local hero as resident of cornerstone venue, AHZZ, in Orlando, to revered world-class artist, jetsetting throughout Europe, Asia and the United States in the elusive arena of top American DJ talent. As one of the initial global dance ambassadors, Kimball was one of the first American DJ's to play at the prestigious Ministry of Sound and Renaissance in the UK.

FEI-FEI

Red :: Djfei-fei.com

KRIS B

Djkrisb.com :: Sunkissed

Backroom Hosted by: ENERGY JUNKIE

VICTOR DINAIRE

Lost Episode :: XM Satellite Radio :: VictorDinaire.com

GIL LA

Djgilla.com :: Crystalclouds.com :: Energy Junkie :: ETN.FM

D'MORSE

Djdmorse.com :: Step Above Ent.

MIKE LORD