Clubplanet Nightlife Community

FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO DONT GO TO EXIT OR SOUND FACTORY

obviously this guy is extremely insecure. from what i see, you go to clubs strictly so that you can tell people you go there, or for status, even though no one cares where you spend your weekends. for christs sake, let people go where they want to. a club is simply a big party, there are many different partys with many different types of people. i go to clubs, mainly exit, not to tell people i go there hopeing that maybe theyll think im cool, but to have fun, cause thats where i have the most fun. ive tried other places, and i dont like them as much, but i wont insult the club or the people that go there, because if thats there taste, who am i to judge, or even care. take a deep breath and think about why you go out - to be seen, or to enjoy.

Originally posted by greekstud:

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT YOUR RETARDED MUSIC? ITS ALL BULLSHIT. I DONT CARE WHAT THE FUCK THEY PLAY...IM NOT THERE SPECIFICALLY FOR THE MUSIC UNLIKE YOU RETARDED TEENY BOPPERS. SOME PEOPLE ACTUALLY CARE WHAT A CLUB LOOKS LIKE AND TWILO AND THESE CLUBS LOOK LIKE SHIT. ALL YOU PEOPLE KNOW HOW TO DO IS TAKE OFF YOUR DAMN SHIRT AND WAVE THOSE FUCKING GLOWSTICKS IN THE AIR. I SWEAR MOST OF YOU ARE FAGS ANYWAY. HALF THE PEOPLE IN THESE "CLUBS" ARE FUDGE PACKERS. THEY HAVE GOOD JOBS HUH? WHAT DO THEY MAKE LIKE $10.00/HR? RAVERS ARE PATHETIC LOSERS.

wow, you are actually saying that your priorities when going out are appearance, status, and potential for getting ass. i'm really impressed that you're so proud of being a self-professed superficial loser

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

WHERE EXACTLY DO I SAY THAT I GO THESE CLUBS JUST TO SAY IVE BEEN THERE?????? I NEVER SAID THAT YOU DUMB FUCKING HEEB. THE APPEARANCE OF THE CLUB IS WHAT MATTERS TO ME. A CLUB IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A FUCKING SOCIAL ATMOSPHERE YOU FUCKING GENIUS. PEOPLE GO OUT TO SOCIALIZE. ITS NOT JUST ABOUT YOUR RETARDED MUSIC. I HAVE A GENUINELY GOOD TIME WHEN I GO OUT. I DONT GO OUT JUST GO TELL PEOPLE IVE BEEN THERE. DEANNA,WHY DONT YOU GET LOST ALREADY. YOUVE RESPONDED TO EVERY FUCKING THREAD. GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF THAT CHAIR AND GET A LIFE. DONT BE ENVIOUS OF ME BECAUSE YOU CANT PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS. STICK TO YOUR CHILDISH TEENY BOPPER CLUBS.

WHERE EXACTLY DO I SAY THAT I GO THESE CLUBS JUST TO SAY IVE BEEN THERE?????? I NEVER SAID THAT YOU DUMB FUCKING HEEB. THE APPEARANCE OF THE CLUB IS WHAT MATTERS TO ME. A CLUB IS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A FUCKING SOCIAL ATMOSPHERE YOU FUCKING GENIUS. PEOPLE GO OUT TO SOCIALIZE. ITS NOT JUST ABOUT YOUR RETARDED MUSIC. I HAVE A GENUINELY GOOD TIME WHEN I GO OUT. I DONT GO OUT JUST GO TELL PEOPLE IVE BEEN THERE. DEANNA,WHY DONT YOU GET LOST ALREADY. YOUVE RESPONDED TO EVERY FUCKING THREAD. GET YOUR FAT ASS OUT OF THAT CHAIR AND GET A LIFE. DONT BE ENVIOUS OF ME BECAUSE YOU CANT PLAY WITH THE BIG BOYS. STICK TO YOUR CHILDISH TEENY BOPPER CLUBS.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! seriously, i do need to get a life. ok, one more post and then i'm out

wish i was going to Twilo tonight...

------------------

FOR SALE: ROOMMATE. CHEAP

the main difference between clubs like Spa and Exit is that not everybody can get into a club like Spa.. but anyone can get into Exit.. thats why there are so many asians at place like Exit and twilo.

------------------

i shall speak the truth with an honest tongue...at least on this board.. it really doesnt matter if you get offended by my posts because my posts are bs free and totally honest...honesty.. such a lonely word, everyone is so untrue...

billy joel.

WHO THE HELL CARES ABOUT YOUR RETARDED MUSIC?

Without the music there would be no clubs. It's all about the music in one way or another. I'm not going to hang at a country music club or bar because I like the couches and hot guys that are there. Although I have not read your past posts that someone mentioned where you tried to gather the same information but in a less-civilized way, I can somehow believe that this poster is correct because as your responses in this thread progress, they make you seem like more and more of an asshole.

*waits patiently for greek geek to fire back a pathetic insult*

------------------

devilwmn.gif I may have a baby face but there's a little devil that stirs deep within me