Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO YOU THINK THAT BUSING IT FROM FLORIDA IS A GOOD IDEA...

I REALLLLLLLY WANNA BE AROUND FOR <A HREF="http://www.clubplanet.com/newyearseve/">NEW YEARS</a> ! frown.giffrown.giffrown.gif!!! cwm36.gif

------------------

-----"A man makes his sunshine, and he makes his rain. Look at what you have, and where you are, before you say, "I've had a horrible day" Appreciate what you have, and realize how much others wish they could have that much. Live Life, and LOVE IT!" --Me

-----"Live for Twilo Fridays, The rest are just details" -Me

-----"I can walk in straight lines, within my own crooked world" -a drunken Aramis Ponte

tw.jpg

twilo.jpg

YOUR NOT GONNA MAKE IT! lol nye is just another way for club and bar owners to make more money... like seriously there is no reason that a place like twilo or factory should be charging 75$ advance tickets and 100$ or more at the door.. GRRRRRRRR Why should anyone have to pay that ammount to see the EXACT SAME PEOPLE there the see ever other week.. (meaning the DJ) I just honestly dont think a free bubbily toast and ANY DJ they have there isn't worth that money.. I would rather just be safe at home with my parents... I'll let everyone else spend 100$ to get into a place.. more money for drinks and party goodies.. AL stay in FL your not very warm there.. but busses are harsh.. makin like 10 stops in every state.. if you take a bus take PETER PAN! NOOOOOOOOO GRAYHOUND! XOXOXOXOXOXO MWWWWWAH

------------------

~LiPz~

aim:LikmyLipz

"A good man is hard to find, A hard man is Good to find"
/>http://hometown.aol.com/lipzlipzlipz/LIPZ.html

dontdrinkanddrive.gif