Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Tenaglia Returns To Made In Miami @ Mansion!

biznation00

We're proud to announce that Danny Tenaglia will make his return to Made in Miami Sunday, July 30th along side Ralph Falcon. With Danny's busy summer schedule, it's been hard to work in and confirm a date. However, he's given all of us the opportunity to see him again here in Miami next Sunday @ Mansion.

I don't need to tell you that the last time DT played Made in Miami, it was magical. For me & I'm sure I speak for many others, it was one of the more memorable nites that will remain with us for years to come. So do what you do & Mark your calendars or set your alarms, as this will be another one of those special DT nites.

Much Thanks to Danny & much thanks to all who've supported Made in Miami for the last 9 months...

Purchase your pre-sale No Wait/No Line tickets here: http://www.wantickets.com/?req=event&e_id=19627

visit www.dtourism.com

Biz Martinez

www.myspace.com/bizmartinez

hey biz, what's up it's abaraham. glad to hear that you are still the best promoter in the biz.....good luck with all of your parties and i'm sure that i will run into you soon. i just recently got married and things have been a little busy. i haven't been out dancing in so long. i miss it brother. but i know i will be on a magical dancefloor soon. danny t rocks the joint he is a master and he plays to the crowd, gets on the microphone and mixes tracks like water.

give me a call sometime 786-663-6688. i still work out at the bally's in doral.

peace and continued success with your parties,

p.s. say hello to roland fand rocky for me

abraham

hey biz, what's up it's abaraham. glad to hear that you are still the best promoter in the biz.....good luck with all of your parties and i'm sure that i will run into you soon. i just recently got married and things have been a little busy. i haven't been out dancing in so long. i miss it brother. but i know i will be on a magical dancefloor soon. danny t rocks the joint he is a master and he plays to the crowd, gets on the microphone and mixes tracks like water.

give me a call sometime 786-663-6688. i still work out at the bally's in doral.

peace and continued success with your parties,

p.s. say hello to roland fand rocky for me

abraham

thanks for the good word abe. I was chattin' with Michael the other day & he mentioned you to me. Glad you are doin' well bro & congrats on your marriage. Until next time bro!

much luv,

Biz