Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
wildchild00

Fashion

Were do you live and what do you feel comfortabel wearing? What club scene are you into? If you go to clubs like Exit and Speed any ten dollar store gear will do cause you will still be dressed better than most.

Ms. Redskin

Take a trip to your local Macy's. Pick up some Claiborne slacks (assuming you are a man), with a nice Claiborne shirt. Something comfortable, and dressy. When you are in the Claiborne Section, you will find something. As for the shoes, get a nice comfortable pair of Rockport walking shoes...they look good and are comfortable, unlike many shoes are for dancing all night. You can find them at almost any shoe store at a moderate price.

If you haven't much money, then go for something like Mossimo, but make it dressy...a nice short sleeved button down with some Barrington, or even Haggar slacks. That men's dressy section of Macy's always seems to have something that is nice...they usually clutter the Polo, Chaps, Hilfigger, Claiborne, Nautica, Mossimo, and other dressy brands together in that place.

But, if you insist on spending excess amounts of money to feel the vibe of dressiness, stick with your Versace, Gucci, Leopolds, etc. It's all a waste of valuable dollars, even if you do have it to spare.

If you are looking for some cute club clothes at not so expensive prices..because you probably won't get much use out of them except for the weekends...try gojane.com or there is a store call forver 21 where nothing is over $20 and they some really phat clubwear.

Guest crystalmethodny

Century 21 across from the World Trade Center

Has EVERYTHING from designer labels at cheaper prices... beware, though, its a mad house.

I just go for socks and underwear... smile.gif

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Guest crystalmethodny

Oh how could I forget

H&M 51st and Lex... check it our, huge store, lots of good stuff

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."