Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN DJ's Help Cd player questions

ok, i'm going to be buying pioneer cdj players... my question is why should i buy the pioneer cdj 1000mk2 instead of the 800 mk2??? is buying the 1000mk2 worth the extra money?? i'm going to be mainly scratching and blending hip hop and reggaeton music and of course house..... i don't want to invest $1000's of dollars in vinyl, when i have no gigs. Should i buy the 1000mk2 or the 800 mk2's will do just fine???

any comments or complaints list them thanks guys.......

ok, i'm going to be buying pioneer cdj players... my question is why should i buy the pioneer cdj 1000mk2 instead of the 800 mk2??? is buying the 1000mk2 worth the extra money?? i'm going to be mainly scratching and blending hip hop and reggaeton music and of course house..... i don't want to invest $1000's of dollars in vinyl, when i have no gigs. Should i buy the 1000mk2 or the 800 mk2's will do just fine???

any comments or complaints list them thanks guys.......

my opinion by the 1000's...better quality, more control with the hot starts and has the led read out for artitst and title...just spend the $$