Clubplanet Nightlife Community

so, what do you guys like to wear to clubs?

depends on my mood...if i'm out to get some ladies...black pants, black shoes, a nice tight shirt (dkny,armani,b-rep)

If I'm just straight chillin...nice beater, dark jeans...black shoes. shirt usually comes off anyway....hehe

Mike.

------------------

If you haven't danced yet...what the fuck did you come for???

• 2 weeks later...

I got the ultimate compliment this week.

I work in a small town (about 100k people). The club's the biggest in the area, but the area's still podunk. So, I come into work this past Saturday, decked out since it was cool in the club that night. My hair's bright red, but glows hot pink under the blacklight, with bright yellow tips to it. KInda looks like fire. I walk up to the bar and this slackjawed, inbred bitch that bartends for us give me this "you look more and more like a fag every time I see you". ROFL! All I could do was thank her and walk away.

Hey, you gotta admit, for the most part, the gay community has the style. Some of my gay friends are SOOOO GQ all the time. I only wish my fashion sense was that good.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

strictly dipped in polo.

except when it's rock star time. then it's all about jeans, disgusting shirts and gold gucci aviators. hopefully the shoes will be covered in my own regurgitated beer when the night's over. those are the good nights.

------------------

*i'm in love with the modern world

Ahhh yea. Once in a while, you've gotta remember your roots. I'm sure most of us started on alcy of some sort.

------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We are the music makers,

and we are the dreamers of dreams.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Originally posted by kove:

I got the ultimate compliment this week.

I work in a small town (about 100k people). The club's the biggest in the area, but the area's still podunk. So, I come into work this past Saturday, decked out since it was cool in the club that night. My hair's bright red, but glows hot pink under the blacklight, with bright yellow tips to it. KInda looks like fire. I walk up to the bar and this slackjawed, inbred bitch that bartends for us give me this "you look more and more like a fag every time I see you". ROFL! All I could do was thank her and walk away.

Hey, you gotta admit, for the most part, the gay community has the style. Some of my gay friends are SOOOO GQ all the time. I only wish my fashion sense was that good.

I feel you on that.....where i go to school in SC....they have no fashion sense at all.

Everyone thinks I am gay just cause i wear nice clothes...or they just hate on me...But its ok when i leave with their girl at the end of the night....

Mike.

------------------

"Clothes Minded?"--Kenneth Cole

Originally posted by roadrunner:

strictly dipped in polo.

except when it's rock star time. then it's all about jeans, disgusting shirts and gold gucci aviators. hopefully the shoes will be covered in my own regurgitated beer when the night's over. those are the good nights.

Simply delicious.

I avoid the upscale, high society clubs and prefer to be able to be cool and comfortable. I don't go clubbing to pretend I'm better than anyone else, I go to hear and "feel" the music.

Phat pants, t-shit, some pumas and a kangol visor works best for me.

------------------

Know your body. Know your mind. Know your source. Know your roll.