Clubplanet Nightlife Community

corduroy

ichi_gami

what's the story on cords this year - outside of clubs, i mean. no consensus among the opinions i've gotten so far as to:

cut? jeans or slacks cut?

wale? wide or old skool narrow?

or skip them altogether?

my fashion statement of the day: HELP!!! cwm24.gif

------------------

Don't hate yourself in the morning -- Sleep till noon!

Carpe Noctem - Anything worth doing happens after dark!

cords seemed like they were gonna be the bomb this year..but the buzz quieted down a bit..but then again that may make them phatter to rock..anyway..the style that girls seem to work best and that are being shown in magz/runways..are flat front, boot cut types...look at the ones in the Gap and then find a nicer version..the gap ones are way to stiff and shitty but the cut is cool..imo If you are looking to catch the next trend in pants..skip the black leather jean cuts..they are getting played quick..and go for a pair of brown suede pants.that are cut just to the ankle..this is the shit in Europe right now..and all of our hot trends come about a year later here than they do there...

------------------

Stop fuckin' around and be a man

My trend for this year is going to be stretch pants...stretch stretch stretch....and speaking of the Gap...their boot cut stretch pants are it...alteast i think so...same with Kenneth Cole's and B-Rep....jsut my thoughts....I am goin stretch all the way this year for the cold months...

Mike

------------------

The more haters I have, the more I must be doing right.