Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Addiction Digital pres. Craig Stuart's Ner0 feat Iridium Rmx

Addiction Digital Presents….

956e28dc97cc02ea8a1d384a219b1f24.jpg

AD012: Craig Stuart ‘Ner0’ feat. Iridium Remix

Release Date: Tuesday 1st August 2006 (TODAY)

Ner0 (Orig Mix)

Ner0 (Iridium Rmx)

Young newcomer Craig Stuart makes his Addiction Digital debut, and what an absolute corker this is! Craig has featured in the past on Bulletproof, Oblivion and Blueprint Audio amongst others under various pseudonyms, but here he provides us with what is surely his best track yet. From the word off, this track has ‘anthem’ stamped all over it. Awash with atmospherics, synth riffs and euphoria aplenty, this is hard trance as it should be done, and will slide like liquid into a trance, hard trance or hard dance set. This will get massive reactions – you have been warned! Another newcomer Kirk Whetton aka Iridium steps in to provide his first ever released remix, and the boy has excelled himself! Creating what can only be described as a hybrid of tech-trance and filthy hard house, this remix completely turns the original on its head and creates something truly original and brilliantly produced.

Ed Real, iDJ Magazine, July 2006, Page 86

Awash with atmospherics, Craig Stuart’s debut on the UK’s number one down-load-only label is certainly up there with the best of them. Lacking a really distinctive vocal its appeal is going to be a little restrained given the sheer weight of trance music out there at the moment. However, in steps Iridium who delivers a really fresh and totally twisted re-work that takes the track by the scruff of the neck, and from the kick-in edits it to hell and back with loads of exciting sounds and fills. Now that’s what I call tech-trance!

Score 4/5

You can purchase these tracks and our entire back catalogue from the following portals in the following formats…..

www.addictionclubbing.com (.wav’s / 320 kbps mp3s)

www.trackitdown.net/addictiondigital (.wav’s / 320 kbps mp3s)

www.tidydigital.com/labels/addiction_digital/ (VBR mp3s)

www.juno.co.uk (.wav’s / 192 / 320 kbps mp3s)

www.djdownload.com/addictiondigital (192 / 320 kbps mp3s)

www.audiojelly.com (320 kbps mp3s)

(will be live on Audiojelly later today)

COMING SOON....

Addiction Residents EP4 - Ashley James

Release Date: Fri Sept. 1st

feat Nothing Seems Real & Last Chance

Make sure you check out the August iDJ Magazine Hard Dance review section (release date: 08/08) for more info on this massive EP

The Remix EPs 1 & 2

Release Date: Sun Oct. 1st

feat 4 massive remixes from our back catalogue hand picked and re-worked by...

Trevor McLachlan, Adrenaline Dept., Olly Perris and featuring the MASSIVE Nick Rowland Remix of Alf Bamford AKA Technikal's 'Overdrive'

Don't miss the launch party and Addiction’s 2nd Birthday on Saturday 30th September @ The Fridge, Brixton !! On the night we’ll also be giving away up to 50 free downloads of the remixes, powered by Trackitdown.net.

More details coming soon !

Current Addiction Digital Reviews...

Craig Stuart ‘Ner0’ (LATEST RELEASE OUT NOW !!)

Ed Real, iDJ Magazine, July 2006, Page 86

Awash with atmospherics, Craig Stuart’s debut on the UK’s number one down-load-only label is certainly up there with the best of them. Lacking a really distinctive vocal its appeal is going to be a little restrained given the sheer weight of trance music out there at the moment. However, in steps Iridium who delivers a really fresh and totally twisted re-work that takes the track by the scruff of the neck, and from the kick-in edits it to hell and back with loads of exciting sounds and fills. Now that’s what I call tech-trance!

Score 4/5

Andy T ‘Addicted to Music’

Guffy, MixMag, Issue 183 August 2006, Page 107

Addiction Digital’s biggest release. Andy T follows up his 2005 release Intelligent Groove with a track that’s made for big rooms that cry out for lush vocals and big riffs. Jennie Rix – who is much in demand at the moment – provides the vocal, while the engineering skills of Spherical ensure this is of the highest quality.

Score 3/5

Adrenaline Dept. EP1

Rob Tissera, M8 Magazine, Issue 208 July 2006, Page 100

Addiction Digital and Olly Perris have done us proud here, with an absolutely sublime EP that has been a mainstay in my recent sets. My favourite of the two tracks is ‘Music In My Mind’ which takes a bold rasping bassline and steeps it in a sumptuous uplifting melody with a meteoric breakdown. This is a huge tune which has firmly stampled this new label firmly onto the Hard Dance Map. Try and grab a copy of this as soon as you can.

Score M7/M8

Xinetd_D & Bruce H ‘Fear Factor’

Rob Tissera, M8 Magazine, Issue 208 July 2006, Page 100

This label is truly on fire at the moment and I was in two minds which track to review so I choose both. ‘Fear Factor’ is from two new South African producers Xinetd_D (Brent) and Bruce H, delivering a wonderful blend of eerie tweaks, bleeps and creepy riffs; all underpinned with an awesome chunky bassline. The remix is even better. As soon as I saw who it was by I knew it was going to be quality as it is provided by a guy that personifies hard dance, Nick Rowland; and I was right. The result is without a doubt one of his finest works to date. In fact this track is so damn good you’ll want to pick it up and eat it. I look forward to hearing more from these guys in the future.

Score M7/M8