Clubplanet Nightlife Community

You know, there's a Promotions Forum.....

lalate

... some of you that are spending most of your posts talking about your companies/services need to use it.

I was catching up on some of my reading here the last few days and, man, some of you since our mod Red departed are really going a bit overboard in bragging/promoting your services.

If someone has a question about a venue, just frgigen answer the darn question lol.. ("Hey, is Tryst difficult to get into on Sunday?" "Well, at my company, we walked in 10 guys last night and bumped 10 NFL players off a table and it depends on who you use and who doesnt, and we are the best in town"). Its childish ... and yeah its spam. You wanta brag about yourself, you need to be on the Promotions Forum.

Exactly. There's a more effective way to promote your interests. Always offer to help and address the actual question at hand. People will flock to you if they know you are sincere and helpful. Offer all options, and if applicable, mention your interest's option as well with a short plug. For example, when Mr. Vegas offered a very helpful list of busy clubs, he included the club he was representing every night, but he didn't put it as the top club any night, because it wasn't the busiest club on any given night. He achieved gaining credibility and at the same time gave people the option to learn about his spot. Others here would have put their interests first and everyone in the know would have just discounted the post as spam, and nobody would refer to the post. The Mr. Vegas post has been pointed to from all over the Internet because it was accurate and helpful.

Very well said.

a) It looks desperate for someone always talking about themselves

B) It's generally unresponsive to what is being asked.

c) It's shows a lack of real caring in giving help and more focus on one's pocketbook.

... some of you that are spending most of your posts talking about your companies/services need to use it.

I was catching up on some of my reading here the last few days and, man, some of you since our mod Red departed are really going a bit overboard in bragging/promoting your services.

If someone has a question about a venue, just frgigen answer the darn question lol.. ("Hey, is Tryst difficult to get into on Sunday?" "Well, at my company, we walked in 10 guys last night and bumped 10 NFL players off a table and it depends on who you use and who doesnt, and we are the best in town"). Its childish ... and yeah its spam. You wanta brag about yourself, you need to be on the Promotions Forum.

AAAAAAAAAAmen!

Now how about a link to the promo page?

• 1 month later...

I don't believe I saw a promotions forum(I'm new and havent nevigated through the forum so if there is OOOPS), but I promote and if you need any VIP passes or information let me know. Give me dates and club preferences and I will work my magic... If it's last minute feel free to call me on my cell

Yea for JET!! They are the first to post on the Vegas: Party Promotions link!!!

Let's keep this board for discussion... There is a special place for promotions now.

Props to lalate!

Thanks. Thats why I took off from here for a while. No one could answer a simple question from a needed clubgoer without talking about themselves, like the Vince Vaughan of posting lol.