Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glow in the dark gel??

karch

Anyone know where to get glow in the dark gel??? I heard someone talking about it before. I thought it would be cool to try it out. I was wondering what stores or salons carry it?? Or is there specific place I can get it.

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

you should check the archives of teen types of magazines-i know alot of them did features in their beauty sections about them and i also believe there are a few juniors catalogs that are selling them maybe if you search for juniors clothing stores online they will have some in their accesories area another good thing to look at is the manic panic site they are pretty up with hair

• 2 weeks later...

Want mine? I don't even use it. Got it from an audition for L'anza hair products. It's labeled Ctrl fractals bright white gel . My bf has used it and it's pretty sweet! He styles his hair with bunches of sections just twisted and spiked out all over...SEEEXXXYYY!

Originally posted by karch:

Anyone know where to get glow in the dark gel??? I heard someone talking about it before. I thought it would be cool to try it out. I was wondering what stores or salons carry it?? Or is there specific place I can get it.

------------------

bathing.gif laluhlaluhlalala...

[This message has been edited by ~surreal~ (edited 01-04-2001).]