Clubplanet Nightlife Community

need info on a hotel on London

If anyone can help me I'm going to London for 4 nights with some friends in September, any ideas for a good hotel in the heart of it all!!! ??? thanks in advance :)

what kinda budget are you working with? London hotels don't generally come cheap, especially right in centre but the transport system is pretty good... well, compared to the rest of the country, it is!

When I go up, I only need the room as a a base to keep belongings, catch a shower and maybe get a little sleep so always use guest houses - much cheaper than hotel. Guest houses tend to be very basic but why spend loads on a hotel that you're rarely gonna be in? I stayed here last time Chelsea Guest House, London - Online Hotel Reservations in London, England at Instant World Booking, instantworldbooking.com...

it was about a ten minute walk from nearest tube station (or 1 minute bus ride which is free if you get all-day London travel card which can be used on tube too). Pacha is at Victoria which was 2 stops away on tube.

If you do want a hotel, use lastminute.com: hotels, holidays, flights, travel and entertainment at the last minute. there are various levels of hotels on here, from budget to top quality rooms.

Which clubs have you got in mind to visit? Let me know which ones and I could point you in right direction of where would be near to stay