Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mets Sign Wright and Reyes To Long Term Contracts

upon fuurther review of the thread i guess you didnt say anything about jeter/arod vs reyes/wright

but to say its not a yankee thread and only a met thread when the opening statement is challenging the rest of the league and the left sidde of the infield warrants some kind of drug testing/neurological checkup

also you are at war with my lover and soulmate Montbh

therefore your are my sworn enemy

u really like him?

dont reply to the statments/opinions you make on a sports message board?

how is reyes better than jeter this season ?

he mentioned my post were getting boring so i said don't reply to them then...

i never said reyes was better then him this season. i said compare how ever many games reyes has played lifetime and jeter when he first came up in the big leagues for the same amount of time and they are almost identical

he mentioned my post were getting boring so i said don't reply to them then...

i never said reyes was better then him this season. i said compare how ever many games reyes has played lifetime and jeter when he first came up in the big leagues for the same amount of time and they are almost identical

gotcha on the caleb response

but not on reyes vs jeter at this point in career

check the stats Jeter got him beat at this point in their careers

Reyes couldnt even stay on thefield his first two yrs

let alone the rings Jeter won, a rookie of the yr and batted well over .300 avg his first 4 yrs and avgd 200 hits a yr

I'm sorry but right now I have to say that Wright and Reyes are better then Jeter and A-Rod and they will only continue to get better while your two yankees will get older and start seeing their skills diminish. Once again a yankee fan talking about the past rather then the present and the future

Yeah, I'd rather have two very young players with no playoff experience over two HOF'ers in their prime, too.

I'm not talking about their age although that is just an added bonus...I feel like the two of them right now are better then Jeter and ARod right now

I don't feel like going digging but I saw somewhere that showed Jeter's stats compared to Reyes' stats during the same period when Jeter first came up and they are almost identical. And no I don't think Wright will ever put up the type of numbers ARod can but he has the Jeter factor in him which makes it easy for fans to embrace him. He has proven this year alone already by winning numerous games for us that he is more clutch then ARod has been his entire career.

If you don't like my opinions then don't reply to them

you've said that Reyes isn't better than Jeter and that Wright won't ever put up the same numbers as arod. neither of them have yet to win a playoff series and you'd take them over our guys. ok

You're really starting to get ridiculous with your Wright/Jeter comparisons. Wright is not even fucking close. if he wins 2 rings, then yeah, make the comparisons. Jeter is more clutch than even Ortiz. check the numbers.

and AROD has been pretty good in the playoffs. again check the numbers.

• 1 month later...