Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mets Catcher Loduca Bangs 19 Yr Old

Heard there was a strike...I'm just a replacement playa till it's over.

5 game set with the Sox huh? Y'all should be able to take them!

greetings

rumour had it you were boycotting Cp

i think you were just waiting till the mets were comfy in first:laugh2:

and u should be Id take thier 3 starters over your in a 5 gamer right now

Mets lookin at Shawn Green i hear

guess a week or so it took but they land him

upgrade over milledge and whats his face but they need PITCHING

So typical METs spending money and buying players ...it so unfair to t he rest of the league

So typical METs spending money and buying players ...it so unfair to t he rest of the league

real cute bx...

If I'm not mistaken Green is owed a little less then $13mm for his contract which includes this year and next and the diamondbacks are picking up about half of it...I wouldn't consider paying $6-$7mm for Green to help us out during the playoffs and give us options for next year "buying players"

on another note...did anyone hear that Wells was put on waivers or cleared waivers? I would love for the Mets to bring him back to NY to pitch. Have him and El Duque both get wins against the Yankees in the WS.

real cute bx...

If I'm not mistaken Green is owed a little less then $13mm for his contract which includes this year and next and the diamondbacks are picking up about half of it...I wouldn't consider paying $6-$7mm for Green to help us out during the playoffs and give us options for next year "buying players"

on another note...did anyone hear that Wells was put on waivers or cleared waivers? I would love for the Mets to bring him back to NY to pitch. Have him and El Duque both get wins against the Yankees in the WS.

damn you sound like one of those yankee fans trying to defend your evil and nefarious ways of unfairly buying players up

yeh Theo put him on waivers he cleared Im surprised Cashman didin tput in a claim , because he could go to the angels or another contender

Omar should give him a look