Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Snow Denim!

diesel00

Just checked out the Diesel webpage, and it looks like they're making these WHITE jeans that look pretty sweet in my opinion.

I know all I talk about on here is Diesel, and I thank you guys for your help with my questions.

What do ya'll think of these pants and where can I get some? I don't think urbanevolution has them yet.

-Wes

man youre obsessed with this stuff!!!

cant really tell from the photos on the web site what they look like, but readung the washing process on how they make them, it sounds like really cool stuff. gonna go to the diesel store tomorrow to check them out.

ya--i was at the diesel store in Manhattan yesterday..the snow denim collection is pretty cool-the jeans were made that way by being bleached first, and then painted white in some places for a "snow" effect. For men they cost $149.00, im not too sure about the women, because i didnt check...diesel has a really nice variety of tops that go well with the jeans,and i find it kinda interesting how they called them the "snow" jeans, and put them in thier spring collection--if you want them,all i can say is call the store and order them smile.gif