Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Timlin?!?! Fuggghedaboutit!

hehateme

I was at the game last night. That was a tough one to stomach., Timmy ain't the same Timmy he used to be. I don't know what his deal is. And Willy Mo dropping that ball was terrible. The Tigers are good this year though, and with their pitching their gonna be nasty in the playoffs.

I had some cool seats, 2nd row behind the bullpen.

I was at the game last night. That was a tough one to stomach., Timmy ain't the same Timmy he used to be. I don't know what his deal is. And Willy Mo dropping that ball was terrible. The Tigers are good this year though, and with their pitching their gonna be nasty in the playoffs.

I had some cool seats, 2nd row behind the bullpen.

even if willy fo catches it the runner would have still been safe at home....always blaming the minorities

even if willy fo catches it the runner would have still been safe at home....always blaming the minorities

He's not mowing my lawn, he's catching fly balls. I bet that big ape could've thrown him out at home, it would've been nice to at least have a play at the plate.

Jose, do you know Willy Mofo? Don't all you minorities know each other? Yall look alike, so I figure you must be from the same family.

He's not mowing my lawn, he's catching fly balls. I bet that big ape could've thrown him out at home, it would've been nice to at least have a play at the plate.

Jose, do you know Willy Mofo? Don't all you minorities know each other? Yall look alike, so I figure you must be from the same family.

w. maracorni at the behind the plate. fat chance.

yes, we are all related.

all white people look the same. some just carry checkbooks and others dont

w. maracorni at the behind the plate. fat chance.

I'm a big fan of Druggie, but not having Varitek is killing us. I think the Sox's recent skid is mostly attributed to him not being around. We've lost so many close games, any little change could've turned things in our favor. The guy's a huge X-factor.