Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Steven Zor??

Probably a stupid question but does this guy still spin? I saw him spinning at Clevelander at the WMC and it was the first time I had seen/heard him since like 98 at Tunnel. Was never really a big fan but was shocked to see him there. PS - I know I am a few months late but I was just looking through my pics and it reminded me lol.

Djs like Steven Zor who played a good party at the tunnel and another dj I can remember, Ricky Corbo who use to play a decent party at webster hall stepped in shit so to speak. They either knew the head promoter or they were suckin his dick to get a main room gig on a weekly basis. They have no draw and are really nothing more then an average DJ. So once the party ends after a couple years they are back to living in moms basement. So if you are looking for Zor i sugest you call his parents house.

Djs like Steven Zor who played a good party at the tunnel and another dj I can remember, Ricky Corbo who use to play a decent party at webster hall stepped in shit so to speak. They either knew the head promoter or they were suckin his dick to get a main room gig on a weekly basis. They have no draw and are really nothing more then an average DJ. So once the party ends after a couple years they are back to living in moms basement. So if you are looking for Zor i sugest you call his parents house.

Corbo has actually been working on some pretty good tracks lately. I know he recently released some phat remixes on Soundgroove, including a remix of Bass Rockwell's "Aboriginal," Krysal Cruz's "Shadows of your love," and Maya Azucena's "Make it happen." Zor has actually put together pretty phat remixes in his time too, and still puts tracks together. He still spins from time to time at random spots around New York. I've always enjoyed hearing Zor spin.