Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Five Game Sweep

bxbomb

Who can you trade though? Obviously you dont want to trade Ortiz, Papelbon, or Schilling. Also, it it wouldn't be smart to trade Lester, Hansen or or any other top prospects. Nobody is gonna want Manny. Timlin is worthless. I can't really think of anyone other than Lowell that has any value and would make sense for Boston to deal. Maybe Crisp? idk, his value has obv dropped alot.

You could defnintely trade Foulke because he definitely does not want to be there. But again, what would you get in return?

And Im not sure exactly how trades work after the deadline, but I'm pretty sure they're more complicated and harder to pull off.

Wells, our second best pitcher right now, might draw something from nl teams. Loretta might get some also.

favored? the yankees won the division that year and were up 3-0. how in gods holy colon was that a favorite????

for fucks sake...yeah your team won a regular season 5 game series, be happy about it. but why on god's earth do you say such stupid shit?

uggghhh....this is why i think some yankees fans need a vasectomy

yes the red sox were FAVORED......in LAS VEGAS and with every other bookie on the face of the earth the RED SOX were the favorites to win.......relax man........ i kno you have your panties up in a bunch cause your team just got humiliated by its arch-rival but let it go.....be happy i admitted the red sox were the best team that year.......damn the sox have won 6 world series titles (and only 1 in the past 87 years) compared to the yankees 26......and you guys still wanna brag and try to compare the two teams? you arent even the 2nd most prestigious team in mlb, that title would belong to the cardinals......if anyone needs a vasectomy its the red sox fans....heres a prime example.............

soxfan2.jpg