Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does the inactivity of this board any way correlate to what Chicago nitelife is LIKE?

max3

Honestly:

In my job- I have to peruse several pages on the daily and I wondered why there was such non-activity on this page, and simply reasoned that its just that this is not one that is as well known as say a Deep House Page or a Pure- here in Chicago.

I've made some pretty (I thought dope lil post) and gotten nothing.

So my point is- this page is not representative of what we have going on here in Chicago.

Take a look at my myspace page and you'll see some of the hottest talent, and people of all backgrounds having a great time every-week (and this is just one spot) also as that person who just moved from NYC stated- Chicago is very similar and very metropolitan in its own way.

So there ya go- just one mans perspective

Alphonso

--

Doin It Doin It Productions

Puttin' You In Touch

++ Your Love & Support...Pass It On! ++

||Great Music + Great people = Great vibe||

If you're a music lover, love to dance, are open-minded and wish to contribute to our great local scene in your own special way... feel free to help us spread the word! Forward this note to all like-minded individuals and spread the love!

Also, if you are not already on our myspace joint please cut and paste: www.myspace.com/88427862

and -- just hit 'add friend' and request to be added, It is that simple and we will be sure to keep you in the loop!