Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Glowsticks?

pookie23

• 2 weeks later...

Originally posted by clubgodraver:

cheesy. right buddy. they're only cheesy if you don't know how to use them. peace

Right on !!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

don't bother going on line. you can get 'em at accessory stores like claires, or icing or any teen oriented store in a mall.

or you could just buy 'em from a guy outside of the club. i always see them outside of SF if you go early.

------------------

You're only young once

Or go to any dollar store or Toys R Us...they always have em. But I must agree that they can be very cheesy if you don't know how to use em. If you do know how to use em, come over my house and give me a light show while Im rollin...hehheh

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

Originally posted by foxylady69:

Or go to any dollar store or Toys R Us...they always have em. But I must agree that they can be very cheesy if you don't know how to use em. If you do know how to use em, come over my house and give me a light show while Im rollin...hehheh

Is that an invitation? I'll say yes if it was!

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

I think they're kinda played out now. Except if youre good with the strings. I am good with them normally, but never bothered with strings. I might mess around with them one day. (They're played out in NYC that is)...

------------------

We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams...

We are the movers and shakers

Of the world forever, it seems

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You can get alot of kool things, including glowsticks at a store called Ricki's. They have a couple of stores around manhattan. One of them is on 56th and 8th I believe. I ususally go there to get my glowsticks or anything else i need for the club. cwm32.gif

There are also three Ricki's in the village... one on B'way just south of Houston, one on B'way just north of Astor Pl. and I think the other one's on 8th St somewhere between 6th Ave and B'way.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I don't care if you are the glowstick king, they are soooo played out. I have one thing to say about how most people feel about glowsticks....."GENERIC"!!! Please don't become one of those people we all laugh at. Oh and one other thing, the absolute WORST thing you can do is tie two glowsticks to a string and start hurling them around in circles!! I have been at crowded events too many times where some moron is hogging all the groove space, and it never looks that good...not to mention I have seen these things go out of control and nail a few people.

Please don't listen to the nay-sayers! I never bring my own (I always lose shit like that) but when I see other people with them I want to play too! They're fun, and you're going out to have fun, right?, not to impress the oh-so-trendy people who will tell you how five minutes ago glowsticks are.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Originally posted by ketchy13:

I don't care if you are the glowstick king, they are soooo played out. I have one thing to say about how most people feel about glowsticks....."GENERIC"!!! Please don't become one of those people we all laugh at. Oh and one other thing, the absolute WORST thing you can do is tie two glowsticks to a string and start hurling them around in circles!! I have been at crowded events too many times where some moron is hogging all the groove space, and it never looks that good...not to mention I have seen these things go out of control and nail a few people.

This ain't high school. I lick a lobster's left testicle with what you think about what's trendy. I think it's mad cool to use them - now chill and don't hate!

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition.

For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham

Moron,

we don't like them, and we don't buy them, we just get sick of jackasses twirling the damn things in our faces. I have hated glowsticks ever since the first rave I went to about 8 years ago. They make people look like cracked out Idiots, even when I am rollin I still can't stand the sight of them. In chicago we actually have clubs that don't allow them, and I think it's a bomb rule. I too have seen some Idiot kid swinging glow sticks around, hogging the dance floor and hit some girl in the head. So if you are going to play with glowsticks, stay home and do it yourself, so that we don't have to stare at it. Also you might as well turn on zombie nation, considering that is about the only thing more played out then glowsticks...

------------------

buzzy_mad_md_wht.gif

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

Moron,

we don't like them, and we don't buy them, we just get sick of jackasses twirling the damn things in our faces. I have hated glowsticks ever since the first rave I went to about 8 years ago. They make people look like cracked out Idiots, even when I am rollin I still can't stand the sight of them. In chicago we actually have clubs that don't allow them, and I think it's a bomb rule. I too have seen some Idiot kid swinging glow sticks around, hogging the dance floor and hit some girl in the head. So if you are going to play with glowsticks, stay home and do it yourself, so that we don't have to stare at it. Also you might as well turn on zombie nation, considering that is about the only thing more played out then glowsticks...

Yawn,

Like I said - HS shit - no time for it!

How's it kicking in Lombard' IL

------------------

What Makes a Man Run?

People can't understand why a man runs. They don't see any sport in it. Argue it lacks the sight and thrill of body contact. Yet, the conflict is there, more raw and challenging than than any man versus man competition.

For in running it is man against himself, the cruelest of opponents. The other runners are not the real enemies. His adversary lies within him, in his ability, with brain and heart to master himself and his emotions.

Glenn Cunningham