Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The truth about New Orleans & Katrina ?!?

b-side

Usually Im not a big fan of TV or comment much about it however when compelled. I have to speak out / write something. I feel the uncontrollable urge to tell it Like It Iz. Last time it was Crash movie wise and now it it Spike Lees WHEN THE LEVEES BROKE: A REQUIEM IN FOUR ACTS. I stongly recommend watching it, and for the faint of heart or the weak stomach, try to watch it in small doses it gets quite disturbing. But not nearly disturbing as what one of the most un-respected and unappreciated cities in the U.S. had to go thought to show yet another example of what politricks is all about. Now true New Orleans could just as easily be the worst experience, depending on that spirits were out the nigh you visited. All in all N.O. is my home and I am honestly reporting that this series, by Spike Lee is one of the most brutally honest piece of work I have seen in years. Spike Lee will def get an award for this one, if not several awards Although it would prob not be as big as Fahrenheit 9/11 by Michael Moore it is definitely as exposing.

Please watch it

506x316_whenleveesbroke03.gif

HBO: When the Levees Broke: A Requiem in Four Acts

60 % my entire family lived down there

Pix from my Moms House

300633430_l.jpg

i saw most of act 1 and 2 and some of 3 and 4 and man i was a little upset. i hated when i saw bush talking about it and he was smiling talking about the levees.

or instead of going into new orleans in a car he had to be a lil bitch and see it from a plane...fuckin pussy!

the saddest part for me was when this guy talked about his mom dying in a wheel chair at the superdome and then they showed a picture.

sad