Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yeah! I'll dance to That!

djstone

Used to i had to be beerbuzzed and would wait til ac/dc cranked before i got my groove, now days i'm livin la vida rum and coca cola with moves to that song crazy. I still can't dance but hey life's short and once you're on the dance floor it's like being on the last raft that just left the titanic cause girls like guys who dance. And I like Girls. I even put a few mixes together on PartyRadioNetwork.com It beats sitting beside Rock head rick. I ain't waitin no more. I'm out there dancing with somebody.

Charlotte... i love charlotte... i was going to sell my condo and move there this fall... but a good opportunity presented itself and i decided to stay in florida.. anyway i digress..

i posted some stuff on charlotte.com to see if anyone could tell me some clubs... i did find there is a dance club there that has brought in some dj's (sasha being one of them) - if i think of the name of it, i'll let you know.. they do have a downtown area with bars, etc...

If you are going to buy somebody a drink i have found out always buy a double, that way if it's too strong for them, if they are a true friend they will offer to share. Kinda like if i open a car door for a girl and come around to get in and my side is still locked while she flips the vanity mirror down to do make up then there is something wrong with that picture. agree or disagree. By the way glamorous life is moving up the charts on Clubpartyradio.com

We decided believe it or not to spend some moolah lola on advertising. Sorry for the cheap shots! Thanks for the pass hot.... Hey by the way I used to work in radio in S Florida. Love 94, 96x, Zeta 4, etc. Just a few stations in my wkrp type of life. I miss the lifestyle but not the traffic? How is 826 these days. I'm not even going to ask about 95.

We decided believe it or not to spend some moolah lola on advertising. Sorry for the cheap shots! Thanks for the pass hot.... Hey by the way I used to work in radio in S Florida. Love 94, 96x, Zeta 4, etc. Just a few stations in my wkrp type of life. I miss the lifestyle but not the traffic? How is 826 these days. I'm not even going to ask about 95.

The Palmetto is no longer a highway. It has become a parking lot. :D

Hi Lolahotass! I think it has more to do with the memories there than the actual place. I was very very very young when i lived there. So that makes me thirtynine something. I'm going through my second adolescence and occassionally i like to reflect on s. florida. I worked for Cox broadcasting on 79th st causeway. (among others) How about you. You're there now. Are you an ageless princess of the night surrounded by lots of men you call friends. (line ripped from song Hotel California). Or are you a seabird that faces the sun soaking up the nector of Florida's natural fruits? ( original thought)

yeah sorry about that.. i just checked your sites and i see you are interviewing jeff :laugh:

I went to a few zeta shows... i'm a big fan of paul & young ron.. so now i'm on 105.9 most of the time.. and zeta no longer exists :(

826 sucks.. i used to take the "crawlmetto" to work.. but now i'm back working in lauderdale.. thank God.

Hi Lolahotass! I think it has more to do with the memories there than the actual place. I was very very very young when i lived there. So that makes me thirtynine something. I'm going through my second adolescence and occassionally i like to reflect on s. florida. I worked for Cox broadcasting on 79th st causeway. (among others) How about you. You're there now. Are you an ageless princess of the night surrounded by lots of men you call friends. (line ripped from song Hotel California). Or are you a seabird that faces the sun soaking up the nector of Florida's natural fruits? ( original thought)

yes i'm an ageless princess... riiiight. lol Nah i'll be 30 in november.. its all good.. i don't go out too much anymore.. but when i do, i can still party like a rockstar :laugh:

i'll be at space in september for a little afterhours action :aright:

We actually just linked up with pr.fm for huge party radio streams. In fact PartyRadioNetwork.com Is adding a Party DJ Radio Station that rivals a garbage can cookout of party music. It hits the cyberwaves about the same time Club Planet shines its fresh look. 105.9 what do they play. Lauderdale, wow what a wonderland that was. I did afternoons on K102(jefferson Stone) and how i never got a dui from going from the candy store to cholestoral heaven (eggs something) I have no idea. Is Los Olas Still the artsy cool strip for people who want to look cool?

We actually just linked up with pr.fm for huge party radio streams. In fact PartyRadioNetwork.com Is adding a Party DJ Radio Station that rivals a garbage can cookout of party music. It hits the cyberwaves about the same time Club Planet shines its fresh look. 105.9 what do they play. Lauderdale, wow what a wonderland that was. I did afternoons on K102(jefferson Stone) and how i never got a dui from going from the candy store to cholestoral heaven (eggs something) I have no idea. Is Los Olas Still the artsy cool strip for people who want to look cool?

okay chill with the website, i get it :laugh: i'm a smartass, don't mind me ;)

anyway yeah downtown lauderdale - actually himershee street is where its at... (which is las olas but west of US-1)... you gotta come down here... south beach is eh, okay.. downtown miami blew up with nightclubs - that are open wayyy late - which rocks.

but yea, east los olas is still artsy.. i like to entertain guests down there for dinner... and o'hare's still rocks the live jazz (as does mangos :aright: )

downtown laudy is the shitt cuz you can bar hop with drink in hand.. capone's has 3-for-1 - then you go to fat cats to hear ashley red rock the hizzouse with rock music..

soo many good times...

Lauderdale still has to be considered one of the great beaches in the world. So what about the nightlife in south florida. What do you think would be the best bet for NYE

i don't go out on nye anymore.. .but there are several parties.. but i find staying home and getting drunkie poo with my friends and not driving is the best option :)

lmfaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BACK IN BLACK was our warm-up song in high school for volleyball...

<3 ac/dc

i would rather have toothpicks shoved in my eyes than to hear that garbage again...the guitar player did a fucking solo for what felt like 10 days...it had to be almost half an hour long...it was AWFUL...my boy asked me to go and i agreed...never again would i ever go to a classic rock concert :fridge:

i would rather have toothpicks shoved in my eyes than to hear that garbage again...the guitar player did a fucking solo for what felt like 10 days...it had to be almost half an hour long...it was AWFUL...my boy asked me to go and i agreed...never again would i ever go to a classic rock concert :fridge:

haha thats funny....

my poor honey bunny.. i promise no classic rock concerts when you come down :laugh:

are you still lookin' to come in the fall/winter?? you have to promise to stay one nite at my place so i can take you out in downtown... we'll have sooooooooo much fun :party:

When I dj a party I'll usually play one ac/dc song (shook me all night long) To get the guys to dance.If that doesn't work i can rely on sweet home alabama to get all the guys to stare at each other with that hell yeah i can still produce tostesterone look then two songs later I'll play mickey by toni basil just to prove hey it doesn't matter who you are we all love to dance. Some of us just need a little push. By the way you can hear the best of ladies of the eighties on..............one thing i can't figure is Katrina and the waves, walking on sunshine. Man this group should've been up there with blondie. I would like to hear their story someday.