• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Tigers must go down and they must go down hard

Bring it

Tue, Aug 29 7:05 pm EDT C. Wang vs. N. Robertson

Wed, Aug 30 7:05 pm EDT R. Johnson vs. W. Ledezma

Thu, Aug 31 1:05 pm EDT J. Wright vs. J. Bonderman

bxbomb im disappointed in you.....its not that the tigers MUST go down, the tigers WILL go down and they WILL go down HARD

...? lola big papi is on the red sox. Were you trying to insult nmn? if you were you should maybe say something along the lines of "how's pedro doing ohh n/m" i dont understand the dig at big papi

besides big papi is having an awesome year. unless you were making fun of his heart palpitations? im confused.

Anywho, Detroit is NOT going to the WS. I would take Oakland, White Sox, Minny, Boston, NYY(obv), and even the Angels over the Tigers reaching the WS.

Good luck tho!

Double dip today cuz of the rain ...usualy means a split

and yeh nmn mets are out of control id worry bout them peaking tooo early

lose some games now:funny: and get it out of the way

yeh girardi deserves the mgr of the yr even over willie

i have no ill will toward nyy or bosox.. hell i was in fenway last year for 4 games decked out in bosox gear.. it was just a lil' joke.... relaxxxxxxxxxx kid

I just thought you were trying to make fun of nmn by asking about big papi. MUH BAD!

nmn, I'm impressed with the Mets. and youre right they are playing well even without pedro and glavine. i guess see you in the WS? ya. But I hate that you got Oli Perez. the kid can throw. if he regains control you have yourselves a steal my friend

oh, and lola, Detroit is .500 against teams with a record above .500 They just beat up on the bad teams.

POW!

Wang is definitely finishing in the top five in voting for Cy Young.

Perhaps Jeter for MVP?

unfortunately jeter will not win the mvp award EVER. because voters look at the power numbers way too much and thats where jeter is lacking. however there have been plenty of years when jeter should have been the mvp, this year being one of them......mvp voters really need to start looking at who is the MOST VALUABLE to their team instead of, who has the best numbers...........

POW!

Wang is definitely finishing in the top five in voting for Cy Young.

Perhaps Jeter for MVP?

obviously i wish Jeter would win mvp then could really stick it to all the jeter haters on CP ..although most of em dont post any more

But i think DYe and ortiz will beat em out ....but who knows still a month for DJ to take it into his own hands

obviously i wish Jeter would win mvp then could really stick it to all the jeter haters on CP ..although most of em dont post any more

But i think DYe and ortiz will beat em out ....but who knows still a month for DJ to take it into his own hands

Actually, about a month ago one of the writers on ESPN did an informal poll asking some of the writers who vote their pick at the time. To make a long story short, Ortiz had the slight edge on Jeter with the caveat that if Boston didn't make the playoffs Jeter could be the man.

Unfortunately, with Ortiz's heart condition he might have to bow out of this race. Ortiz and Manny will canabalize votes from each other and so will the White Sox trifecta...

I think Jeter has got a real shot. There is still some time till the end of the season so he will have to keep his average up. But if Boston & Chicago don't make the playoffs (a real possibility) who else can you give it to??