Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn Lola/Hehate9mileroit

bxbomb

Yeah I guessI agree with you guys. But voters have voted for a couple of guys in the past that weren't power hitters i.e Barry Larkin and Terry Pendleton, etc

If Ortiz were playing on a team that was going to the playoffs then I would have to vote for him. Even though I've been against DHs winning MVP

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nmn, I'm impressed with the Mets. and youre right they are playing well even without pedro and glavine. i guess see you in the WS? ya. But I hate that you got Oli Perez. the kid can throw. if he regains control you have yourselves a steal my friend

couldn't agree with you more about Perez...young left hander with nasty stuff who was lights out a couple years ago. would be a nice little present if he ever regains his old form.

would love to see another subway series...mets have been consistent the entire year with a "weak" staff. we may not have the best pitchers but we have alot of depth and have been able to fill voids.

nice to see wright get some hits last night. he's been going through a huge slump since the all star break. hope he can turn it around.

alot of talk of dye for MVP now...gonna come down to who carries their team to the playoffs...Morneau has sick numbers as well. Might be tough for Jeter. the voters like to look for power numbers although Jeter has alot of intangibles that should be looked at as well

I think I'd vote for Thome over Dye, btw. And if Minnesota makes the playoffs you have to look at Morneau

DYES #S are better and he plays the field THome is basically a DH

i alwys liked Mornaeu but hes a creepy canadian , so hes got that going against him

:)

couldn't agree with you more about Perez...young left hander with nasty stuff who was lights out a couple years ago. would be a nice little present if he ever regains his old form.

would love to see another subway series...mets have been consistent the entire year with a "weak" staff. we may not have the best pitchers but we have alot of depth and have been able to fill voids.

nice to see wright get some hits last night. he's been going through a huge slump since the all star break. hope he can turn it around.

alot of talk of dye for MVP now...gonna come down to who carries their team to the playoffs...Morneau has sick numbers as well. Might be tough for Jeter. the voters like to look for power numbers although Jeter has alot of intangibles that should be looked at as well

thats just it Omar stockpiled pitchers and its helping out now and the offense is redonk

but come playoffs a good offensee always gets shut down

true but nobody's pitching staff blows me away in the NL...

I take that back...if the Astros keep winning and find a way to make the playoffs I would not want to face Clemens, Oswalt and Pettite

Grand slam David Wright with 5 RBI...want to see him finish strong

last night just proves once again how great and important mariano rivera is to the yankees

procters been a stud and a horse for the yanks all year, except when it comes to closing games :cry:

But i blame this one on Ken singleton who said "you better not walk this gguy because Monroe has hit some big late inning homeruns for the Tigers".... first pitch.... BAM

die kenny sinngleton die

Another series win over the PRETENDERS from the AL central

thanks for playing

Randy made it a litlle intresting in the 9th

old man pitched great till then

Haha.. hopefully they do make it to the championship series so we can have a nice easy win before heading to the WS.. :D

yeh who u want in first round

oakland is playing out of their minds right now

I think we're gonna end up playing someone from the central no matter what... The wild card is definitely coming from the Central. If the Tigers end up with the best record we will play either the Twins or the White Sox because teams from the same division can't meet in the first round. If we end up catching the Tigers for the best record, then we would play the wild card winner which again would probably be the Twins or White Sox. If the A's somehow get the best record, they would play the wild card winner while we would end up playing the Central division winner which is probably the Tigers...

One of those Central division teams is going to be very disappointed come playoff time... The sad part is that team would either be #1 or #2 in the National League....

Detroit looks pretty bad right now. Especially Ordonez, is he hurt and not telling anyone or something? Even with a healthy Ordonez and Guillen that lineup is still very weak. It looks like they'll prob hold off Minny but it looks like an early playoff exit. Maybe next year.

Detroit looks pretty bad right now. Especially Ordonez, is he hurt and not telling anyone or something? Even with a healthy Ordonez and Guillen that lineup is still very weak. It looks like they'll prob hold off Minny but it looks like an early playoff exit. Maybe next year.

blow me

• 4 weeks later...