Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buzz Friday Employees Mob attack Asian-Elements.com promoter Gary Fabian

garyfabian

Buddha082506-38halfsize.jpg

Unfortunate incident this past Friday Night August 25th outside Buzz a promoter for Asian-Elements.com - Gary Fabian was chased and attacked by a mob of about 10 people who were Buzz Friday Night employees - promoters and security.

Gary was in the hospital all day Saturday from 5 am until he was discharged 4:30 PM

Buddha082506-32.jpg

The attack was coordinated by Brian Alexander who is a Buzz Friday night promoter. Brian is also a Soundbar Thursday Night promoter and an owner of Dragonfly Mandarin Restaurant. Brian owns Yup Lifestyles which currently promotes all their events together with Ginseng, TBI, and Noc2rnal

Brian has since sent this apology / admission to Gary...

(THU@SOUNDBAR)(FRI@BUZZ)(SAT@ZENTRA) August 5

Date:

Aug 26, 2006 5:05 PM Flag spam/abuse [? ]

Subject:

i would like to apologize

Body:

gary i would like to apologize for last night. i dont know who punched you but it sure wasnt me. ive been immature for much too long and would like to squash everything. i talk alot but im all bark and no bite if you know what i mean. weve always had problems wiht your flyer guys by us and i guess i took it way too personally after we told you we dont want them around. i dont care any more and am sick of letting it bother me so much. i know you most likely hate me but like i said i was being an idiot and immature. haha im getting too old to be a hardass.

hopefully you understand

Brian

brianalexander.jpg

Brian saw Gary a block away from Buzz on the east corner of Franklin and made a phone call back into the Buzz instructing for all workers Security and Promoters to come after Gary.

Gary fled going east on Erie. The mob chased Gary down 2-3 blocks from Buzz where he was attacked this was around 4 am last Friday Night / Saturday Morning.

John Nguyen from Yup Lifestyles was part of the mob that chased Gary. John also promotes for Buzz Friday Nights and Thursdays at Soundbar.. After Gary was beaten and was covered with blood all over his face and shirt. John said to Gary "You've been warned"

johnandbrian.jpg

Brian Alexander and John Nguyen

After the beating the mob left Gary on the street and fled back to the Buzz in one big group together without offering any aid or concern for medical assistance.

Brian Alexander had previously made a death threat through text message over a year before the incident sending a text to Gary's friend saying "tell Gary next time I see him anywhere around dragonfly he is a dead man"

Still Wanted: an Asian male early to mid twenties around 5'8 box spikey hair cut, muscular build and long square face seen last August 25th Friday wearing white shirt, blue jeans, and tan brown shoes

Anyone that has any information on the identity of this person or the mob please contact Asian-Elements.com at (847) 530-8980

We need everyone's to help with whatever information you can come up with that may be helpful. We will keep your contributions confidential. It is important that you speak up so that justice is served.

Asian-Elements.com does NOT Support Buzz Friday night and Soundbar Thursday night promotions nor any other events promoted by Ginseng/TBI/Yup/Noc2rnal. And we would recommend NOT attending and supporting these events because of this and other incidents but especially for your own safety. Warn all of your friends immediately!

As alternatives we support Zentra Thursday nights, Funky Buddha Lounge Friday nights, Transit Saturday nights and Tokyo21 Restaurant. For more info go to Asian Elements

Buddha082506-39.jpg