Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn: PACHA, CROBAR, MADE EVENTS

hehateme

Please stop with the flyers.....please.

It was cool to find out about new raves via flyering in 1996, but lately its the same fucking 5 flyers at ever party every night.

They all end up on the ground....no one cares.

Seriously, On top of email blasts, text messages, message board spamming.......Do you really need to cut down a million trees to show me in high gloss that boris will be at crobar on some poorly designed, high gloss flyer?

Whenever I walk out of a club, people try to hand me flyers. And when someone tries to hand me out a flyer, its kinda like theyre saying, Here, YOU throw this out.

You are contributing to destroying the environment and littering everywhere, again, please stop.

Please stop with the flyers.....please.

It was cool to find out about new raves via flyering in 1996, but lately its the same fucking 5 flyers at ever party every night.

They all end up on the ground....no one cares.

Seriously, On top of email blasts, text messages, message board spamming.......Do you really need to cut down a million trees to show me in high gloss that boris will be at crobar on some poorly designed, high gloss flyer?

Whenever I walk out of a club, people try to hand me flyers. And when someone tries to hand me out a flyer, its kinda like theyre saying, Here, YOU throw this out.

You are contributing to destroying the environment and littering everywhere, again, please stop.

way to steal that line from a comedian....i think it was mitch hedberg to be exact who sid: "hey, you throw this out"

but you need these fliers in your life ... i mean what will you use to break your afterhours weed on. always have come in handy to hold crushed tree to roll up blunts in for the ride home!

Haha, yooo. There always used to be this old black guy down the block from exit, and sometimes other clubs. He'd be handing out flyers and selling buds on the regular. As stated, at least this guy was giving a product, and a way to break this product up on.

Hah, though there are ALOT of flyers that wind up all over the street and in the trash. And stop sending me test msg`s about clubs too. I've yet to ever be somehwere, get a text froma club and be like, ooooh, I have to go to this club, they sent me a 10 cent text msg.

Keough

Haha, yooo. There always used to be this old black guy down the block from exit, and sometimes other clubs. He'd be handing out flyers and selling buds on the regular. As stated, at least this guy was giving a product, and a way to break this product up on.

Hah, though there are ALOT of flyers that wind up all over the street and in the trash. And stop sending me test msg`s about clubs too. I've yet to ever be somehwere, get a text froma club and be like, ooooh, I have to go to this club, they sent me a 10 cent text msg.

Keough

you need to remember that some of that works though. So that 10 cents spent on someone else, is at least $20 cover, plus whatever they make on the bar off you...

your money > .10 cent text message.

its a business! otherwise these clubs wouldnt stay open

but you need these fliers in your life ... i mean what will you use to break your afterhours weed on. always have come in handy to hold crushed tree to roll up blunts in for the ride home!

truer words have never been spoken my dude haha the best chillout music post club is the silence and the crackling of a freshly lit dutch

ahhh!!!