Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Collabs 3000 @ Spybar Fri Oct 27th-Leibing & Speedy J + more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

majesticnl

collabsf-vi.jpg

Purefuture, In Your System & Majestic Nightlife come together in the spirit of Hell-o-ween to present a night of music destined to change your life! Join us as we welcome the explosive live session of techno giants Speedy J & Chris Liebing performing together as Collabs 3000!

Collabs 3000Featuring::

Chris Leibing and Speedy J

Along with:

Frankie Vega & Avex Axiom (MNL, IYS,Blueline)

Hosted bar 10-11

Reduced admission guestlist at the following link or purefuture.com

http://www.majesticnightlife.com/list/list_view.php?eventID=111120

***For big groups, birthdays, bottle service or table reservations or special requests e-mail::majesticnightlife@hotmail.com

collabs_back-vi.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
if chris keeps playing the minimal garbage thats "trendy" these days, i will be @ home masturbating to my judge jules greatest hits cd...

leibings latest sets are not techno, but garbage techno:vomit3:

best ever was when i saw Chris open for picotto at space... omg that was awesome... i was there with tony actually... we had sooooo much fun.. i was jumping up and down (literally) for like 4 hours straight.... chris tore shit uppppp.. .then picotto dropped a decent set and then chris just destroyed space... i think that was back in like 2002 though. lol

he was still good in 2005-only "recently" did he hop on the minimal wagon...

I train to his Mayday 05 Dortmund set- its v good- the way techno SHOULD be!

Saturday he's playing @ a venue the size of Space's bathroom.

best ever was when i saw Chris open for picotto at space... omg that was awesome... i was there with tony actually... we had sooooo much fun.. i was jumping up and down (literally) for like 4 hours straight.... chris tore shit uppppp.. .then picotto dropped a decent set and then chris just destroyed space... i think that was back in like 2002 though. lol

• 2 weeks later...