Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mix-in - New monthly party at FUN

No - The music is too housey - I was with Frank last weekend - He was on a mission. My best friend is Steve from RIP. He's the Architect. We were bouncin in Steve's limo (Centro Fly, EXIT, FUN, etc, places Steve designed) then ended back at FUN. Frank took the ride back with us to Jersey were we continued at The Lake House. That's when he went tree climbing. I'll have to come and introduce myself to you when I come to FUN again. djchriscap@yahoo.com

------------------

It's all in the music

Havent been to FUN yet? was wondering what your thoughs were on it? size,music?venue?

thanks

smile.gif

------------------

"This MuTha Fucka!! comes up to me!!! , and pulls out his D---,And gets all up in My shit, and has the mutha fukn nerve to ask "Am i hurting you" i was like "Mutha fucka, you are tickaling me, get your fat,crust,skanky,wanna be down"Fat ass off me............and pay me my 20 bucks!>> Sweet Pussy Pauline(NYC)

Diego, wassup great pics over there. Ya'll should head down to FUN, I was there, and the place can be described as a "fresh alternative" to NYC nightlife. A great crowd, interesting wall visuals, kickin music....definite long stay, i'm going back soon.

'til noon parties always cater to the finest underground sounds.

Fun's capacity is 300 people. Most of the other nights aren't as crazy. More housey and laid back. They also have hip hop nights as well. Who doesn't?

Stop by...