czr ,on that vibe

cevin fischer ,music saved my life

exodus ,real close super rare bootleg

mr fingers can u feel it

daft punk revolution 909

to me those are classics

but i dont think thats whut they hve in mind for classics party

but hey who knows

Nope, those are all songs that are less than ten years old...and as they are CT favs, sadly (like cars less than 10yrs old) they are not classics. Now, you want to talk classics, let's talk: Jamie Principle's 'Waiting On Your Angel' or Chip E's 'Like This' or perhaps, Jungle Wonz and Virgo's 'RU Hot Enough' <-my GOD is that ever a classic, circa 1986! Maybe you want to refer to Farley 'Jackmaster' Funk's 'Love Can't Turn Around' (WHAT A TRACK!!!) or YOU MUST KNOW Jim Silk's, 'Jack Your Body' <-truly a classic if there ever was one!!!!! If you are talking classic, then surley must know every word to that song even if you don't realize they are from that song!!!!!! I of course love, First Choice's 'Let No Man Put Asunder' (So [everyday of my life...] HOT!!!) or Kathy Sledge's 'Take Me Back To Love' (the keys are so HOT in this song!!!!) because both are excellent examples of TRUE house music! These are all songs that I have on vinyl and (sadly) digital (because I must) format as well! In addition, some of the songs you have cited (novy vs enniac 'pumpin' [great song btw] mike n charlie's 'i get live' f[atboy slim remix], czr 'on that vibe') fall into the 'progressive' category which both excludes them from the 'house' and 'classic' category! Sorry to say but you are misleading your public...

! In addition, some of the songs you have cited (novy vs enniac 'pumpin' [great song btw] mike n charlie's 'i get live' f[atboy slim remix], czr 'on that vibe') fall into the 'progressive' category which both excludes them from the 'house' and 'classic' category! Sorry to say but you are misleading your public...

if gary gets into my vaults of vinyl he will have every tru classic imaginable. i will will be supplyin some classic tracks, when i head up there tomo. that is also the most idiotic statement, not a classic cause it falls into the progressive category lol

i mean if u really want mat ill ask gera whut hes planning on playing and we can send u a tracklist and maybe we can get the ok from u lol

czr on that vibe honestly is fuking hard disco house :genre whore: lol

novy vs enniac is house

was remixed a few thousand times

flickman mix might be considered prog

or you might have just looked the tune up on a few record shops and saw the lable it was on and just assumed it was prog cuz i think it was once dropped on posative ,posotiva sum shti cant really rember

hey i noticed u said nothing about

exodus real close

aka

richard humpty vission vs eddie amador rise

thats a muthaphuking classic

:on the dancefloor we were going crazy to the beat of sounds that made our bodies collide :

up n down and round :

were moving to the sound "

if gary gets into my vaults of vinyl he will have every tru classic imaginable. i will will be supplyin some classic tracks, when i head up there tomo. that is also the most idiotic statement, not a classic cause it falls into the progressive category lol

You are right about that, the prog comment was stupid, I don't know aboout the most idiotic statement, but untrue none the less, I withdraw it. However, I stand by the statement that none of those tunes-although fine bummin tracks-are not classics. That is all I was really saying. Didn't mean to get you into a huff Chazz. I have every remix of 'pumpin' and feel that some are indeed hard house, I still feel that due to the timing of the drums it is also progressive. Relax, I am not trying to put you down in any way I was simply curious. I apologize for clearly upsetting you, It was not my intention. I don't want a set list (the lable comment was uncalled for and just mean) I just was wondering what your idea of a classic was and then expressed mine. Peace, please.