Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Last friday @ Prive

Prive' is definitlely the new friday night SPOT! There is no other party in jersey on friday nights that even compares to this one. Very classy and upscale, Prive' offers its guests a intimate, up close setting with some of the TOP DJ's in the world. The vibe is great, the people are hott, and the music is amazing! The lineup they have over the next few months is untouchable! Dont knock it before you've tried it, and i garuntee once you have, you'll have nothing but positive feedback. laterrrrrrrrrrrr!!!

hahaha...wow. this is gettting extremely funny. hey, its tottally fine that you think we are all wack and stupid, because we feel the same way about you, and definitely dont want your type of negativity and drama attitude in, or anywhere near our party. Anyone who spends this much time bashing something they have never been a part of, obviously has some major issues, or an extreme excess amount of time on their hands. either way, you both are prime examples of the crowd we are NOT trying to attract. Thanks for making that sooo clear! Oh, and while your still sitting here online bashing our amazing party, we will all be having the time of our lives with a bunch of hottttt people in an amazing venue, listening to amazing music... so, keep it up haters! YOU GUYS ARE ROCK!

maybe you should quit partying and persue a career in detective work...shooosh

and why are u coming down on cats trying to do the damn thing?!?!

i wasnt aware that new ppl to a board meant shit....o wait....it doesnt!

this is about techno music right?!?! LMFAO

let me guess who ur favorite dj is.....

hahaha...wow. this is gettting extremely funny. hey, its tottally fine that you think we are all wack and stupid, because we feel the same way about you, and definitely dont want your type of negativity and drama attitude in, or anywhere near our party. Anyone who spends this much time bashing something they have never been a part of, obviously has some major issues, or an extreme excess amount of time on their hands. either way, you both are prime examples of the crowd we are NOT trying to attract. Thanks for making that sooo clear! Oh, and while your still sitting here online bashing our amazing party, we will all be having the time of our lives with a bunch of hottttt people in an amazing venue, listening to amazing music... so, keep it up haters! YOU GUYS ARE ROCK!

Noone is bashing anything. Its just the only ones who are posting good reviews are the people who work there. So obviously your biased on your reviews.....

I found this review on another board bout Prive and least this guy tells it like it is

As for Prive....

My good friend Ralph is the resident DJ on Friday's...and that will be all EDM all the time with an emphasis on house and progressive. Oscar G will be there and Serge Devant will be playing there as well. It is a cool little spot and a relatively cheap night out. The opening night with peter bailey was bangin wall to wall with a decent turn out last week as well for Merritt (who sucked....) Any comments about staff etc. will certainly be taken seriously. Any suggestions about future bookings will also get passed along. There sure as hell will not be any hip hop on friday nights as long as this party continues. The idea is to keep the music and vibe in our end of the spectrum.

-Wade

Obviously he isn't fisihing for postive reviews but is taking everything into consideration

umm yeah this is gettin harsh. at least noones bashing the lounge itself cause there isnt anything to bash lol. ive been there a decent amount and havent seen anything wrong with it. if peope have personal problems, keep it personal. i dont care if these people are employees they know the party and they are totally right about it. its not like they are sayin its sick and amazing than i go and it sucks. cause it never is. i value what they say and have had a great time every time i go.