Clubplanet Nightlife Community

10.OCT.06 The Bidness w/Ray Mack, Eve Falcon, & LRCN

lrcn

I invite you to tune-in (96kbps MP3 | 32kbps WMA | 24kbps aacPlus) to Digitally Imported Radio on Tuesday, October 10th from 11 AM to 2 PM PST (2 to 5 PM EST | 1800 to 2100 GMT) for my monthly show. If you're already a premium member you know what to do. This month my friends Ray Mack & Eve Falcon will each be providing a 1 hour mix. I will also be rocking a 1 hour mix. Join us in IRC: irc.di.fm 6667 #diradio or use the DI Java Client to chat.

11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PST Ray Mack (Episode Jakarta / DI.FM / DJRayMack.com)

12:00 PM - 1:00 PM PST Eve Falcon (Cyber Records / UDG / EveFalcon.com)

1:00 - 2:00 PM PST LRCN (DI.FM / AfterhoursDJs.org / Generation Trance)

96kbps MP3 - http://www.di.fm/mp3/progressive.pls

32kbps WMA - DI.fm Progressive channel!

24kbps aacPlus - http://www.di.fm/aacplus/progressive.pls

Website - Digitally Imported Internet Radio

Chatroom - DI.fm : Chat!

tb018.jpg

Ray Mack - Ray Mack is currently managing a new club in Jakarta, Indonesia as well as acting as main resident. The club, EPISODE, is quickly turning into a chain of clubs that will be huge throughout Asia. EPISODE Jakarta opened in August 2006. Ray Mack will be headlining the club for the first couple months of its opening, then he will be moving to China to open the second installment of EPISODE. His influences include Royksopp, Brian Eno, & Sasha. READ MORE

Eve Falcon - DJ, producer and vocalist Eve Falcon is a name synonymous with quality. You can find her playing the main stage regularly at Los Angeles' superclub Avalon and her latest track on Cyber Records is in the record bags of artists like Sasha, D:Fuse and Slacker. She was featured in URB Magazine for their highly regarded "Next 100" issue, and BPM Magazine declared Eve a winner in their Next On The Decks competition. She’s played alongside heavyweights such as Hernan Cattaneo, Dave Seaman, Hybrid, Christopher Lawrence, Nick Warren, Donald Glaude, D:Fuse, Ferry Corsten and more! READ MORE