Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks Napster...

www.napster.com

You know i just thought i would insert my 2 cents about napster on here seeing that its what really brought me here and to all the clubs. Come to think of it, becuz of napster i will be in ibiza in september as well.

Through napster i have been able to listen to all these great dj's such as pvd, oakey, tiesto etc. Its really been an amazing experience. I have met people from the city and around the world via its chat feature etc. Damn shame the RIAA is trying to shut it down.

If you haven't tried it out i suggest you give it a go. Theres stuff on there that you can't get in the states. Really great tunes!

Can't wait for Ibiza...

peace

Yup..I love napster as well...only problem is when someone shuts off their computer halfway thru a download...

My name on there is LLLori..I have some excellent dj sets on there..I think in the past 6 months I have made 150 cds of live sets.. smile.gif

Funny though..I get sooo many IM's from people around the world who are like..damn..you have great stuff etcetc..we're talking from tokyo, germany, mexico, australia, south africa..everywhere!!

better even than napster..I have this software called total recorder..where you can record any audio whatsoever..recently I got some sets from the new frontier festival in amsterdam (the dutch have the beeeest kick-ass festivals), Love Parade, Ibiza etcetc..

Those files are all in wav. format though..I would love to translate them into MP3's so I can share them..but the only wav to Mp3 converter I have found was this DOS thing I can't understand..anyone know of an easier way ?

-J

------------------

Music is the answer...to your problems...:)...smoknjilly@aol.com

LLLori, haha your on my hotlist already...i think you downloaded off me a couple of weeks ago. small world biggrin.gif

Check out www.napigator.com its an app that lets u connect to specific servers. Pick the napster network ones cause there always filled. Im usually in trance or the blues server.

As far as mp3 apps. goto www.downloads.com then do a search for wav to mp3 or just search for mp3. they an app that converts wav to mp3 but your better off just converting the audio cd to mp3. It will eat up less space...

let me know if you need any more info...

FidelCastro!!!

Originally posted by fcastro:

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.napster.com" TARGET=_blank>www.napster.com</A>

You know i just thought i would insert my 2 cents about napster on here seeing that its what really brought me here and to all the clubs. Come to think of it, becuz of napster i will be in ibiza in september as well.

Through napster i have been able to listen to all these great dj's such as pvd, oakey, tiesto etc. Its really been an amazing experience. I have met people from the city and around the world via its chat feature etc. Damn shame the RIAA is trying to shut it down.

If you haven't tried it out i suggest you give it a go. Theres stuff on there that you can't get in the states. Really great tunes!

Can't wait for Ibiza...

peace

fabian?

Originally posted by fcastro:

<A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www.napster.com" TARGET=_blank>www.napster.com</A>

Can't wait for Ibiza...

peace

fabian?