Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So any comments on STEREO NEW YORK, with ANGEL MORAES

silverbull

It's 2006, You're about 6 years too late.

Tech is on the back burner now.

Really, i consider myself fairly up on techno and i dont recal the techno renaissance of 2000.

Pls. dont forget that i started posting on this board when you were 12 or 13

thanks

edit: oh wait....he means the jp stuff........ROFL lolo.llolololo

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's a few DJs dropping tech but nowhere near the hold it had on the scene 6-10 years ago. That's my point, before the peanut gallery piped up.

That statement is so untrue its amazing.

Now if you mean Mainstream DJ's who were "dropping" tech in their mixes thats one thing, but there are just as many, if not more DJ's spinning techno now as there were 5 or 10 years ago

That statement is so untrue its amazing.

Now if you mean Mainstream DJ's who were "dropping" tech in their mixes thats one thing, but there are just as many, if not more DJ's spinning techno now as there were 5 or 10 years ago

Thank you.. Its almost gettin aggravating for people who have liked techo for years, then all of a sudden people are hopin on the wagon

Monthb, I dont know you, but you should resign as moderator. I havent posted in a while and have been lurking and you my friend are way off base on all ur knowledge. U have been nothing but a little fckface that starts trouble and then runs to hide in Daves waiting arms. U need to smarten up son, ur actin like a a bitch azz fool... Im sure your loved by the trannies in the trannie clubs and ur tiny little dinky is touched by all the wanna be mark foleys in the club scene, but you need to be more than everyones congressional page while doing ur drugs and taking ur dumps. U need to standup for who u really are, not some finger-in-da-ass little piss-ant running around NEW YAWK with trannie cum dribbling down ur inseam size 26 leg... Be who u really wanna be man, rise up from the ass', wipe that dirty sanchez off and make something of urself...

Monthb, I dont know you, but you should resign as moderator. I havent posted in a while and have been lurking and you my friend are way off base on all ur knowledge. U have been nothing but a little fckface that starts trouble and then runs to hide in Daves waiting arms. U need to smarten up son, ur actin like a a bitch azz fool... Im sure your loved by the trannies in the trannie clubs and ur tiny little dinky is touched by all the wanna be mark foleys in the club scene, but you need to be more than everyones congressional page while doing ur drugs and taking ur dumps. U need to standup for who u really are, not some finger-in-da-ass little piss-ant running around NEW YAWK with trannie cum dribbling down ur inseam size 26 leg... Be who u really wanna be man, rise up from the ass', wipe that dirty sanchez off and make something of urself...

thats quality sig material rite there

For real, what is this joker talking about? And isn't Monty like 20? How does he know what was going on 10 years ago in NYC? What a douche.

It's 2006, You're about 6 years too late.

Tech is on the back burner now.

Hi,

I Hate this fucking Website with a burning passion. but sometimes for the fun of it i like to read what you clueless Bridge n tunnel Kids have to say! its Great, i have a lovely time pasting this Shit back n forth to friends, we get a kick out of it!

EVERYTHING i have EVER read from you is fucking WRONG. how do u moderate a fucking message board, when you know nothing about NYC or music? It just goes to show how BAD this website has gone down hill Since it was clubnyc.com back in the day..

GO OUT, listen to some music, Live in NYC for more then a year, Because if im forced to read your Shit anymore, i might kill a little child.

for real. Techno is HUGE now, Bigger then it was 10 years ago, Mainstream Dj's From coast to coast, Uk to the States Are DROPPING IT like Crazy, It is VERY BIG right now... now i understand you dont know this, Because 5-10 years Ago, you were riding the school bus to School in fucking NJ, NOT living in NY. So please

FOR ALL OF THE OLDSCHOOL and NEW SCHOOL who have a clue

SHUT THE FUCK UP!

< olympia

xoxoxoxoxoxo

now Go ahead and Ban me again BITCH! Because i wouldnt post here if you fucking paid me!