Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best Music.. Friendliest girls.. ??

Hey whats up everybody just found this board.. its a very good idea.. i especially like the music section of the board always good to be able to find out the names of those songs that you just cant seem to figure out what the name is.. anyway ive been around the scene for a while in and out actually.. i used to go to tunnel back in the day when it was the best club in manhatten(my opinion).. ive been to limelight, exit, factory, roxy, twilo etc etc.. mostly all big named clubs none of the smaller venues because i am from long island and dont know the more private places.. anyways in those commercial clubs its not the best place to meet people or anything.. dont get me wrong i love the music its great.. so based on everyones opinion on the board what clubs have the "friendliest" (good looking also) girls (or women as some would prefer).. so pick one and let me know even out of the ones ive named.. well blah blah blah im gonna stop talking now..