Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So which MOD has the epileptic trigger finger?

vaughanz

You need to relax tonto!

I have seen some threads get moved for some funny reasons... like no reason. And no, I'm not referring to mine :D

Where can one find the rules and regulations to posting, content, etc.? I'm curious what clubs are getting the slip-on-by and what hard-working, members of this community are being sent KY as their posts are moved?

makes tons of sense considering I have no powers in this forum.

icon14.gif for common sense.

1.) I didn't know that you aren't able to change things in this forum (I've never had the power that you have; you must feel really special)

2.) I dropped your stupid name because last time I posted a thread about Lust4House expanding to other cities, you were quick to send me an e-mail that I'm not allowed to post competitors' info on here.

3.) Thanks to your great moderating, the New York forum has turned into a slightly warmer version of Siberia. So I guess congratulations are in order... fuckface! :D

1.) I didn't know that you aren't able to change things in this forum (I've never had the power that you have; you must feel really special)

2.) I dropped your stupid name because last time I posted a thread about Lust4House expanding to other cities, you were quick to send me an e-mail that I'm not allowed to post competitors' info on here.

3.) Thanks to your great moderating, the New York forum has turned into a slightly warmer version of Siberia. So I guess congratulations are in order... fuckface! :D

"Im ignorant, my bad."