Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spa comments

How come the only threads I see on this board are about Twilo/Exit/Soundfactory. I'm not a hater but to each there own.

So what's everyone think of Spa? I'm a huge fan of Tuesday's there(an inordinate amount of high-end models/stars/great music) and Fridays are up and coming (saw Jay Z/Puffy there last Friday and Mark Ronson is always a winner on the 1 and 2's)

Also does anyone have any ideas on a similar Thursday spot(great hiphop/trendy)?

That's fair. I love the music there (usually Mark Ronson/Grandmaster Flash) and the women are beautiful. Does that make me a bad person? I respect those that prefer hardcore techno/house or whatev but I love hiphop. It's all love dawg...

actually spa's tuesday party is off the hook, the music is great, mix of hip hop and 80's classics, always a lot of fun then old skool hip hop at the end of the night, and there is an abundance of good looking women...

------------------

"Music is my mistress, and she plays second fiddle to no one." Louis Armstrong

FeelTheseBeats@aol.com

Guest crystalmethodny

I agree with IHY

You guys need to loosen up.

Who cares if its Rudy Poo? Then dont go smile.gif

Some people enjoy it... heck I'll go to Spa to enjoy Jackie Christie dropping some vinyl.

As far all the stuck ups? Ignore them and dance like nobody's watching! Duh.

It usually attracts good attention anyway smile.gif

-CM

------------------

"We're going to build things up slowly... are you with me? Here we go."

Hey I'm at Spa atleast once a week. Mostly tuesdays b/c of the coflicts from my parties.

By the way Jay Z and Puffy arrived at Saci Sboiledbrat friday's last week along with many others about 2am. Spa is a Tues/ Sat party Saci is the Friday.

------------------

Matthew

Saci Fri, Joe's Pub Sat.

flavapromo2@aol.com

Ummm, I was @Spa on Friday and Jigga/Puffy were there for the first part of the night. I do know that they parlayed it into latenight @Saci though. I haven't checked out Friday's @Saci, but I do love the way Mark Ronson spins so that's hard to top.

On the Saci tip, perhaps you can help me out with this question(I'll start a new thread). I went to Saci on Thursday a month or so ago(It was the week after they hosted the Fashion show afterparty) and Alex was promoting. Anyway, the promoters bailed last minute and NO ONE showed up. What is the story behind that? Is it good on Thursday's?