Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official Website and E-mail in place!!!

VegasStatusVIP

• 1 month later...

Happy Holidays To ALL!!

Recently we have been getting a lot of request links to our site (www.vegasstatusvip.com). We are currently working on our full HTML/Flash Site. However, if you would like to put in a request you can now do so on the small group request form link at the bottom of our home page.

Or you can click here http://www.vegasstatusvip.com/groupparties.htm

Thank you for your interest in our Nightlife Services and prepare to "Access the Night!"

Everett Pope

President of Operations

E_pope@VegasStatusVIP.com

Hi to everybody,

I was recently in Las Vegas and I knew the people of Vegas Status VIP, Raul and Everett, They are a really great people and I if you going to Las Vegas and you need to have a great vacation you have to contact them.

They know the best restaurants, and specially the best clubs in Vegas to spend a wonderful night.

Thank you again Everett and Raul, for help and all your cooperation.

Marco

Hi to everybody,

I was recently in Las Vegas and I knew the people of Vegas Status VIP, Raul and Everett, They are a really great people and I if you going to Las Vegas and you need to have a great vacation you have to contact them.

They know the best restaurants, and specially the best clubs in Vegas to spend a wonderful night.

Thank you again Everett and Raul, for help and all your cooperation.

Marco

Marco!!

Hey buddy!! I am glad that you had a good time...If you ever need anything please give us a call or email...Please do keep in touch. Also if you know of anyone that is traveling to the Las Vegas area please feel free to send them our way.....

Take Care,

Everett Pope