Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Alchemy Is Gayyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

brianmiller

the club play shity music. its just gets young college kiddies that go there. thats why the club is still aroundd. FAGS LIKE DJ RE AND BONNER WOULD PLAY THERE AND MORE FAGITS FROM KC 101 PLAY THERE TOO. IF JONATHAN PETER KEEPS PLAYING THERE HE MIGHT TURN INTO A FAG TOO.

This is a funny post lol What were you expecting tho besides shitty music/DJs and drunk,obnoxious college kids? .... Im just curious

Im hoping its going to be alittle bit different for JP but who knows

mike u can always stay home ^

i mean whut room were u in when u went to alchemy ?

and whut night man ?

cuz subconcience is hands down the best hip hop dj in ct .

srry sub cant spell to well lol

and if u were there on a sat night u got rob n nate playing mad new bangin house music upstairs at lounge 215

so i mean u got the best of both worlds there playing same time so i dunno whut that rediculous post is about man

the club play shity music. its just gets young college kiddies that go there. thats why the club is still aroundd. FAGS LIKE DJ RE AND BONNER WOULD PLAY THERE AND MORE FAGITS FROM KC 101 PLAY THERE TOO. IF JONATHAN PETER KEEPS PLAYING THERE HE MIGHT TURN INTO A FAG TOO.

I'm not sure what you were expecting. I mean you have UNH, Yale, Quinnipiac and Albertus Magnus within a 15 mile radius of the New Haven Green. Not sure what Alchemy has turned into these days (I haven't been there since March 2003) but back then, Lounge 215 was one of the only places that featured decent music on Friday and Saturday night. :D

I can only guess this guy works for another club & yeah I'm insulted fucker!!!

You mustve not heard me play and if you did your just a hater (not to mention a homo-phobe). My selection is a bit commercial at times but you cant say shit about my skillz.

Fuck Alchemy is willing to let 100's of people go elsewhere to hear hiphop just so they can book boris/exacta/jp & keep house music goin in N.H.

well there is no KC101 hasnt been for over 4 years and even when we had it it was free so I think as a business person when you are getting almost $2000 worth of exposure every week on the radio you do it. Never has been re and bonis

Alchemy is the only club in New have or even CT that has had a Saturday Night house party for over 6 years straight.

I may not be the best Technical Dj but I can definitely move any crowd. A slight miss on a mix with 2 bad ass tracks is better then a flawless mix of 2 shitty tracks.

We honestly don't get a ton of college kids we do get a shitload of 18-25+ aged people who love to party.

Boris Killed it with some beats Friday that he wouldn't have been able to play at any other club in CT ... PERIOD

Last time Jonathan Peters was in the club he rocked it fucking unbelievably. He will rock it again. People hate on JP because they think he plays commercial and has a few train wrecks from time to time. (have you seen his booth gotta be a thousand knobs in there you hit the wrong one when you are working it of course its not gonna sound good shit happens)

If you actually took time to listen to what he is doing technically when he is playing its fucking insane... he may be dropping the vocals of classics that he always plays every set but the beats he drops with the vocals are fresh and definitley worked.

If you don't like Alchemy then don't come .. Have fun at another club or bar or gay club of your choice.

and uhhhhhhh go fuck yourself ..............

I have been do about every decent club to great club in every major market in America.

And have been to Alchemy.

You guys are really, really lucky to have Alchemy which gives everyone in the area a chance to hear top DJs all the time.

Every club has it's issues but if you don't like Alchemy there are plenty of other dance party nights you can go to in the area to dance to remixes and boy band music.