Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Giants Defense is BAALLLIN!!!

HAZE

lol...still own the wild card tho...i cant believe you lost 7 of the last 8 and still are in the playoffs...damn the nfc sux...

I know, it's crazy. The NFC is a joke.

I can't believe we can still make the playoffs.

I'm glad Dallas didn't win the division and Phony Homo proved he's average at best.

Biggest joke in the NFL is having that douche in the Pro Bowl. He took Brady's spot who deserved it MUCH more than him.

vic - congrats on your south florida team winning their bowl game ova ECU!

w3rd, thanx lola. first bowel win in school history (only second bowel they have ever gone to). not bad for a program that is only 10 years old, 4th in Division I, 2nd in the Big East.

i guess after finishing up 9-4 this year, we can say South Florida was the second best football team in the state of Florida this year. lol.

I know, it's crazy. The NFC is a joke.

I can't believe we can still make the playoffs.

I'm glad Dallas didn't win the division and Phony Homo proved he's average at best.

Biggest joke in the NFL is having that douche in the Pro Bowl. He took Brady's spot who deserved it MUCH more than him.

Romo is in the NFC, Brady is in the AFC, how did Romo take his spot? :what:

if Brady got injured in the pro-bowel, then all the Pats fans would be complaining about having him play in a useless game.

he might still go if any of the 3 QBs in the AFC cant go.

for all the complaining Pats fans are making about Brady, Brian Westbrook should be going for the NFC. if McNabb was 1/2 of the Eagles offense, with his injury, almost all of the Eagles offense goes through Westbrook, and the Eagles have the second best offense in the league.

• 7 months later...