Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey misskittie...

thanks for the info bout exit. help me out then...i got 1 nite to decide where we r going in the city(and yes...we r going to E our faces off. for some people who have never been to city clubs, what would be the best club and easiest. we plan to take a bus from orange county to port authority

-thanx-

Well Limelight has good music , nice crowd....meaning not fake or rude. Its $25 to get in...$20 if you get on a list. Theres always space to sit and hang out if you get tired and wanna take a rest. The only thing is, you have to be 21 for guys I believe.

Ive been hearing a lot fo Tunnel coming back. People say its catching its old vibe, which I persoanlly dont know about, but it an be worth a try. Sound Factory is a great club too but Ive only been there on a Friday once, so you may or may not like it. Saturday is the night to go. Vinyl is off the hook too! You should check with someo other people for their reviews. Or if you want, go to this site... WWW.DIGITALCITY.COM. Click on NEW YORK, then new york again, then in the upper left corner it says GOING OUT....underneath theres a list of links, click on bars and clubs and you will find all clubs and peoples opinions. Soemtims from that page , you can get a really good idea of the club and atmosphere. Hope this helps.