Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Nlcs

phil-r

Congrats to both teams for playing a good and exciting series. Suppan and Perez both pitched really good for both sides. Even though the Mets lost, Chavez made the best catch of all the playoffs. Big hit for Molina to bring the game home for the Cards. I feel for ya Mets fans. I wanted to a Mets-Tigers series.

Tough loss... To get that kind of effort from Perez and still lose has gotta hurt. To be honest, after the catch and watching them claw their way back in the 9th I really though they were gonna pull it out... They'll be back next year . Just have to retool the starting pitching. From a talent standpoint, the Mets are still the best team in the NL. In the meantime:

Tigers in 4

Yankees lost to the team that will be the eventual WS champs.

The Mets lost to a team that nearly blew their division to the Astros.

Yeah, you should be less embarrased. =/

Yankees also have a $200 million payroll and lost 3 straight with zero support from your mighty lineup

we lost our two best pitchers prior to the playoffs..im not making exuses..

but arguing now about 2 teams that didnt make it to the ws is pretty gay..

hey we both underachieved.. leave it at that..

rub it in to other members of this forum.. i could care less..

sports dont affect my emotions as much as some other people here

Tough loss... To get that kind of effort from Perez and still lose has gotta hurt. To be honest, after the catch and watching them claw their way back in the 9th I really though they were gonna pull it out... They'll be back next year . Just have to retool the starting pitching. From a talent standpoint, the Mets are still the best team in the NL. In the meantime:

Tigers in 4

i agree.. i also think this series was a good lesson to some of the youngsters on the team.. there will be less pressure next time around